BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Erica A.
El Paso, TX
I loved this shaving cream. It smelled awesome and left my legs super smooth but also moisturized at the same time! This was a complimentary product from Influenster and now I nees to go buy more!
Callie B.
Florence, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a very light, almost poofy type of shave cream. I tend to like a more moisturizing gel. It gives a better shave in my opinion. But these usually come at a cheaper price and they smell good too.
Hayley J.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This shaving cream is some of the creamiest, most moisturizing shaving cream I have ever used. It spreads very nicely, and a little bit goes a very long way. This is my favorite type of shaving cream and probably will always be.
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX
I really like this super inexpensive shaving cream! I bought just the original to try it out and it works super well! Does the job and is inexpensive! I'm excited to buy a scented one next time!
Britney C.
Kearneysville, WV
Great product to use if you have nothing else, but not recommend for a constant shaving cream. After a few times it doesn't work on my legs and I have to switch back to a gel for a month or two to prevent cuts while shaving.
MARIA G.
Lodi, NJ
I love this product, used it for the first time. It made shaving so much easier and left my skin so smooth and soft. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes
Madison J.
Chesterfield, VA
I swear my Pure Silk Shave Cream. It prevents accidental nicks on skin and smells wonderful. It comes out as gel and foams once applied to legs. Lathers pretty well and leaves a smooth shave.
Erika M.
Pure silk works very well for my sensitive skin and it smells awesome! I am really excited about this particular shaving cream because it is a reasonable price and it doesn't dry out my legs.
Melissa H.
I love all the scents of the shaving creams and it moisturizes nicely but I feel as though a can doesn't last that long which is why I usually use a bit of soap or conditioner on my legs instead.
Christina A.
Union City, TN
This is a good shaving cream. I don't find it particularlly moisturizing, and I think it had a chemical under-smell, but neither of those things are things I look for when I buy shaving cream.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.