9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
I usually didn't use shave creams for my legs but they started to feel weird after I shaved them. One time my mom bought me one of this and incredibly my legs started to being softer and they look better!
I love this shaving cream in all there scents! It leaves my legs so smooth and soft. Very affordable $3 I think I paid and you get a lot of shaving cream. I use this every time I shower. Very satisfied.
I own the cherry blossom and it smells amazing. Works well for a shaving cream and is so inexpensive it's crazy. A little squirt can typically cover more than one of my legs
Affordable and makes your legs feel so so so soft! I use the dry skin therapy one and when I get out of the shower I don't have to pack on too much lotion due to the moisutirizing benefits of the product!
I was extremely surprised at how much I liked this after I found it at The Dollar Store! I had never used it before and thought that I would give it a try for the price. The scent was nice, but the soft feeling that my legs had when I was done shaving were the real selling point.
Pure silk gets the job done. I feel like it holds more product than other shaving cream bottles. I use it at least once a week. Very affordable compared to others that are similar. Usually purchase pure silk over other shave creams
I can't imagine shaving my legs without using Pure Silk. This brand leaves my skin so soft and has great coverage and is easy to use. I completely recommend this, especially if you have sensitive skin!
I used to get this shaving cream all the time because it smelled so good and it was pretty cheap. I now use the razors with the lotion around the head which makes it so much easier. And it isn't really rust proof. It still rusts when it sits in the shower with out being moved.
This shave cream is very light and fluffy, but doesn't go on thick enough to offer protection while shaving. It slides off the skin before my razor can get to it. The smell is nice but overall doesn't protect as well as it should.
Nice alternative to the more expensive brands. Product is comparable to the name brand, but at a few dollars cheaper, I usually get this product. Using it 2-4 times a week, a can usually lasts a month. Good product for the price!
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos