BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Stephanie M.
Pflugerville, TX
Love how cheap these are! For a shaving cream, no complaints. Works well, very easy to apply and keeps my legs smooth. Each bottle contains a lot and lasts me a few months. The scent does not really stand out to me. Would repurchase.
Alana H.
Palmdale, CA
I love how much variety there is in this brand. I try and mix things up each time I go back and repurchase another can. I like how it feels and i enjoy the scent. It gets the job done. Would recommend.
Karah H.
New Lenox, IL
Love how foamy this product gets. Easy to lather and leaves my legs with a soft silky finish. Makes shaving quicker and easier. Have not had any skin irritation (razor burn) since using this product.
Mallory M.
Riverside, CA
Used it with multiple brands did razors and same results each time. Didn't help with moisture and razor burn. Didn't find it to lather well either. If it's all I had available, I'd use it, but I'd buy something else before this again.
Yajhayra M.
MIAMI SHORES, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
My secret to smooth skin is to use #PureSilk when I am shaving. I have been using this shaving cream since college but now there are many scents to choose from.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Mikala F.
This stuff gets the job done. Not sticky, a little goes a long way, and it smells good. Met my expectations for the price. I did need to apply moisturizer afterwards, but that is to be expected especially because it was so affordable.
Patia B.
Flushing, NY
Affordable and makes your legs feel so so so soft! I use the dry skin therapy one and when I get out of the shower I don't have to pack on too much lotion due to the moisutirizing benefits of the product!
Paige K.
Conroe, TX
The best part about pure silk shave cream is that it actually leaves your skin feeling SILKY smooth! There's so many fragrance options as well that leave you smelling fresh.
Carissa L.
Dania Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this shaving cream. It leaves my legs feeling so smooth and smells amazing. I usually don't use shaving cream but this one offers me much better results than ones I've tried in the past.
Courtney W.
Killeen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like the smell of these but they leave my legs so dry and sensitive feeling. I don't feel like they protect my legs at all and normally end up with razor bumps
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.