9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 421 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
Product smell great. It as well made my legs soft and smooth when using. It very affordable. I use the product every 3 or 4 days when I need to shave my legs. The product over all satisfy my expectations.
I've only used this brand of shave cream once and I did not enjoy it at all. It foams as you spray it out of the container and then starts to dissolve as you apply it to your legs. I will stick to Skintimate
I normally get the sensitive skin one. It foams up pretty good and is almost always one of the cheapest options at the drug store. I would say it satisfies all my shaving cream needs but is nothing special!
My favorite shave cream. Lasts quite a while and isnt expensive. Some others dont last as long or wont come out and is wasted. Find at Walmart Target any drug stores.
I've been using this shaving cream since I first was able to shave. I've tried others, but this brand never irritates my skin. My skin gets extremely itchy with other brands, and this is definitely the brand to use if you have that problem.
I love the leather that it gives, leaves my skim feeling nice and smooth and smelling great. Affordable and easy to use. Great packaging and love the variety of different scents. Would definitely recommend this.
I love to use Pure Silk Shaving Cream. It smells really good and it leaves your legs soft and shinny. I always buy it from Walmart. I use it every time I shave I will not try anything else! I would recommend this shaving cream to everyone
Hands down best shaving cream. Each has their own unique scent that stays on the skin--usuallys smells tropical but all are good. Leaves skin ridiculously soft and smooth. Can be bought at most drug stores, Walmart, and I believe Targets
Sensitive enough for even my husband's rash prone skin. The scents are very delicate, which is great. Not as drying as a lot of shaving creams. This is what I buy regularly.
There are a few brands I rotate through, including this one! Cute packaging, lovely fragrances, and the shave cream itself has a great lather consistency that I enjoy using.
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos