BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Dottie S.
Kingsland, GA
I was a soap user for shaving, but i wanted something more to help keep my legs moisturized, and silky smooth and thats when i found Pure Silk, it does everything I need it to do.
Gloria K.
modesto
I used to never buy shave gel, i figured bar soap worked fine. But i tried it at my sisters house, and i loved it. it leaves my skin soft for days after using it. now i hate when i shave without shave gel.
Niki T.
Austin, TX
Awesome shaving cream. It lathers up really well and truly protects against cuts and nicks. It doesn't irritate my skin. I don't seem to get a super close shave, but it's worth not having all the skin irritation. Plus, it's usually pretty cheap.
Katrina M.
Kent, WA
I like this product. I used to use it a lot until I found something I like more. I like the foam that this product gives. It is nice and full. The only thing I do not like is that the product runs a lot faster.
Eleanor B.
Fort Benning, GA
My husband started using this for shaving his face because it is so much smoother than other brands! I love this product and the fact it is so affordable! Definitely recommend. I always buy this at Walmart.
Kassandra T.
RIVERTON, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this to teach my little sister how to shave and she loved it ! It made it "more fun" for her and left her skin super smooth. It had a pleasant scent as well. I will most likely now purchase this for myself !
Helane K.
Essex, MD
I really love the Pure Silk shaving cream. The fact that it has aloe, is just an added bonus! After using this my legs feel smooth and silky. It is very affordable and will definitely buy again at Walmart. I will recommend to all my friends.
Raya K.
Milford, CT
I've been using this product for over a year. It smells amazing, works perfectly for shaving, and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. Also, it's affordable! Its my favorite shaving cream thus far. I would definitely continue to repurchase.
Darlene D.
Scotch Plains, NJ
my daughters and I love this product it goes on evenly and thick it's very easy to use and while shaving it gives you great coverage love this product more than the others out there that are expectations 100% definitely would buy this again
Ashley P.
Taylor, PA
I recently started using the raspberry mist Pure Silk and this product is definitely good for the price. I do have to say that I prefer skintimate, however, it gets the job done.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.