BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Katie M.
Just like any other shaving cream, gets the job done and leaves your legs smelling super clean afterwards. Also leaves your leg super smooth after shaving. I definitely recommend this product for you to buy.
Alexandria R.
Toledo, OH
So super soft and gentle on the skin. I love trying the different scents because they're all gentle enough to not worry about fragrance. Smoothest shave I get is with this cream.
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the smell of these shaving creams but sometimes I feel like they leave me with really bad razor burn. I like them if I don't have any others but definitely not my favorite.
Belgi J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was my very first shaving gel I ever used. I've been buying it since and its always been an amazing product. No complaints. Great scent. Great lather. Great skin. Great price.
Abbigail S.
Richards, MO
AWESOME FANTASTIC AND EFFECTIVE are 3 words to describe this product. Variety of smells and there’s something for everyone!! Highly recommended this. It leaves my legs feeling like a newborn baby’s bottom!
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is cheap but it gets the job done well. No nicks or cites ever using this product (even on the ankle bone, that tricky sucker). The scent is very strong and I'm sure it's not natural in the least.
Kayla H.
Russellville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the brand of shaving cream that I usually buy for myself. It is one of the cheaper options at most drugstores and goes on smoothly and helps to prevent any knicks and cuts
Sam B.
Love my pure silk. It works wonders and leaves my legs feeling smooth afyer and i shave. It adds moisture to my dry legs so I don't need to use as much lotion on my legs after
Autumn J.
Louisville, KY
From the look on the can to the actual product. My legs and arms and everything i want to be hairless is smooth like silk! I love it. I always use it. Its so softening. Omg !!
Ivy D.
Akron, OH
I think this is a good shaving cream that lathers up well and has a good variety of scents. I just find shaving cream to be a generally unnecessary step in my shower routine.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.