9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
It's cheap, you can find it everywhere and it works. Doesn't leave my legs feeling incredibly smooth, but if I have a bottle lying around, it won't go to waste. The scents are a little more unisex than most, so that's to the company's advantage.
I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas. Also it is a cheap price and that works for me too when I am on a budget
Great shaving cream. I like that it is a cream as opposed to a gel that turns to cream. Pure Silk comes in a variety of different scents. All the ones I have tries smell really good. Pure Silk leaves my skin soft and smooth. I like that it is very affordable also. I purchase Pure Silk regularly.
I usually purchase shave gel, but if I'm in the mood for shave cream, this is the kind I purchase. It's extremely affordable. They have a good varity of scents and the cream leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.
I always go to Pure Silk, because it is the cheapest brand in the store! It doesn't skimp on quality or scent, though; unlike some of the more expensive brands I've tried. It is very easy to use, and the Cherry Blossom scent is my favorite so far.
Pure silk shave cream is such a nice creamy, foamy cream to rub on your legs before shaving leaving your legs feeling refreshed and clean. And the scents that you can choice from are amazing. They all smell amazing leaving the scent on your skin
I really like the Pure Silk brand for my shaving cream. Lasts a long time because a little goes a long way. There are a lot of awesome options as far as scents. It’s a good value and works great! I will buy again
I use this shaving cream a lot because it's usually the cheapest at my store and it works really well. My skin is smooth and soft after shaving and even before putting on lotion. I would recommend anyone to try it.
Can't shave without one of these! It makes shaving a pleasure. It also leaves my skin feeling very silky and moisturized. Some times there's not even a need for lotion after shaving.
I have really dry skin and unfortunately this shaving cream did not help moisturize during shaving. I was sent the raspberry mint shaving cream and it smelled fantastic! I wish there was extra moisturizer or else I would buy it!
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos