BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Kayla B.
Concord, NH
I love this shaving cream, it smells so so nice and my skin is so soft when I finish shaving. The only reason I give it three stars is because I use my step dad's shaving cream over this when given the opportunity. Nothing personal, just a preference.
McKenna C.
I used this once and fell in love with it. My legs feel so soft after using this. It's really easy to use and smells great. I have the purple one and love the smell. I would recommend to everyone to buy this and try it out.
Courtney R.
Herndon, PA
I've always have used soap to shave. One day I saw a good coupon deal on this shaving cream and I have loved it ever since. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and the scent is really good. Great shaving product!
Tabitha G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love how I only need to shake it a little for the thick foam. It smells really nice and the smell lasts longer after the shaving process. I wish there were more variety of scents!
Jessica C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My skin feels amazing after using Pure Silk Shave Cream. I love how it makes my skin feel so smooth after using it. I also love the variety of colors and scents. 💙
Brenda B.
Strong fragrance. Still works great. I received a sample of this product and am pleased with how much came in the small size. I would recommend for those who need a simple shaving cream. Nothing too fancy here!
Emily D.
Saint Louis, MO
I have extremely sensitive skin and I love this product. I never experience razor burn with this shave cream. It smells nice and it goes on smoothly. This is the product I choose every single time! I definitely recommend this to everyone. Buy it!
Natalya H.
Jonesboro, GA
A good price can of shaving cream.The term 'silk' is in the cream I love to use this in contrast to my soap I use as it sometimes doesn't touch the skin properly after scrubbing deodorant off.This touches the skin and avoids giving razor bumps.
Nina S.
Fowlerville, MI
This shaving cream is great with prevent razor burn and little nicks. It's very affordable and be found at almost any grocery store or drugstore. The brand offers a large selection of scents that all smell amazing.
Karla H.
Honestly this is the best shaving cream out there for women. Good quality for the price. There was a specific scent, can't remember which one, but it left my legs super soft! but other than that they are all great!
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.