BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Caitlin R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Pure Silk shave cream. It smells wonderful and goes on smoothly. It provides for a smooth shave without any fear of knicks or cuts. Its relatively cheap for the quality. I have tried all kinds of shaving cream and this is by far my favorite.
Brandi T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really did not like this shaving cream because it made my sister's legs break out and the scent we purchased (the only one available at our local grocery store) smelled way too loud.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
I got a raspberry scented one from influenster in my vowvoxbox, and it was really nice. I've never used this brand prior, but I would in the future. One thing I thought was really cool was that the can doesn't rust!
Taylor F.
Colorado Springs, CO
Every other week I always tell myself using this product was biting my legs superthin and refreshed I know my boyfriend like that when my legs are hairy free in this makes even softer
Jessica V.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I got the Pure Silk Raspberry Mist in my #FrescaVoxBox and I absolutely love the smell and the silky smooth feeling it leaves. I have very sensitive skin and this product is good on my skin. I will definitely be buying more!
Candi D.
Annville, KY
This is my favorite shaving creme product! Makes your legs very smooth after shaving! Very easy to use! Great thickness! Very affordable!!! Couldn't get any better for the price! It doesn't compare to other products! So far I have found any better!
Paula P.
For the price, it does the job well. I like that it comes in a variety of scents. It lathers up well for a comfortable shave. Easy to find in most retail locations. Have no complaints and would purchase again. Overall, I'm satisfied with the product.
Aimee W.
Jacksonville, AL
I love this shaving cream. It makes your legs fell so good after you use it! My little sister tries to steal this from me every time she uses it. I have tried several scents. They are all good. I can't really pick a favorite. The price is awesome too!
Kenadi O.
This shaving cream makes your legs as soft as a baby's butt! The brand fits the product very well as is like silk when you put it on. It's easy to use and good priced for what you get. I will for sure buy again.
Kaylee M.
Riverside, CA
It does the job and it's definitely inexpensive at $1.97 a bottle. I haven't noticed a difference in the softness of my legs or a decease in irritation, but you get what you pay for. They smell good and they work just as well as the skintimates brand
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.