BY TUSCAN SOUL

London W.
Orlando, FL
Love these! They are so affordable, but work better than many I have tried before. I love the way that they are think and creamy and leave the skin with moisture after you shave, since at times, other shaving creams leave you very dry and that is not cute.
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
My all-time favorite shaving cream. I bought this from Walmart a few years ago and ever since I have been using this brand and only this brand. I always use this inside the shower while the hot water is running to ensure the best of the product.
Lynnzy B.
Abilene, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this shaving cream because it does not irritate my skin and is thicker than most that I have tried so I am not as worried about using it while in the shower.
Samantha H.
Tucson, AZ
Does a decent enough job but just doesn't hold enough foaminess compared to other shaving creams. The water seems to wash it away very quickly unlike other brands.
Sabrina K.
Kennett Square, PA
Pure Silk shave cream isn't the worst shave cream i've used but i wouldn't say it was the best. it didn't leave me with a wow factor so I probably would;t repurchase unless there was nothing else to buy as far as shave cream goes. Just an okay brand.
Sarah S.
Bowling Green, KY
I've used Pure Silk shaving cream for years now to shave my sensitive skin. It's the only shaving cream that is gentle enough on my legs without leaving breakouts!
Jada S.
Fairburn, GA
This product is really cheap.It's about $2-4 at the most.It's better than barbasol.It makes your legs smooth.It comes in different scents and they all smell devine.
Kelci O.
Letohatchee, AL
Favorite shaving cream EVERR! It leaves your skin so soft and smooth! This is the best shaving cream ever! I use it every time I shave. I bought this at my local drugstore. I will buy it again. It won't effect your skin also so I recommend you buy it!
Ciara S.
Grants, NM
Good value for the price you pay, leaves your legs feeling silky after use. really easy to handle with the slim design of the can. I think that other products do work better, but if you're looking to save money you'll be satisfied with this product
Emily H.
1104 N 6th st Lafayette IN
This cream has a nice thick and silky texture. It is easy to use, and moisturizes. It does not leave a residue. It is affordable, and I would purchase this again.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.