BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Michelle W.
Willard, UT
Love the scents and variety of this shave cream. It's very affordable which comes in handy then you have as many legs to shave as I do at my house. it works great, just as you would expect a shave cream. We use this all the time and will continue to do so.
Ella S.
Prague, OK
This shave cream is really nice. Good price, works well. Lathers up really well. Makes my skin feel smooth and soft. It smells nice too. I don't use it all that often so it's a little pricey but I like it enough to buy it again. I am satisfied with it .
Kristin C.
Lake Zurich, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When using Pure Silk you can tell that it is lower quality than slightly more expensive brands. I personally enjoy gel that then turns into foam upon application over this. It fulfills it's purpose,and I have repurchased it, but it's never my first choice.
Carina T.
Paterson , NJ
I like this shaving cream. Nothing too special. It's the one I always use. Although, my sister use the Venus cream gel and tried it and liked it I might switch over .
Kaitlyn S.
Stephens City, VA
I only use this shaving cream when I'm looking for something cheap to use. I usually buy this at Walmart. It does meet my expectations for the price that it is. It is very affordable. I would recommend this to others.
Nicole W.
Carmichael, CA
Always lathers great. Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. Very affordable, and a great buy. I usually purchase at Target because they seem to have a bigger variety than other stores.
Larisa H.
Urbana, IL
Good standard shave cream. I've noticed a little bit foams up a lot, and seems to go a long way on the skin. I've only been using it for a few weeks, but haven't had any cuts or knicks, and my legs feel smooth for ~2 days after shaving, which is a plus.
angela s.
I love this Product cause me having sensitive skin it never irritates it or anything. When shaving it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. This product it also affordable enough for me to go out and pick up and you can get this product just about anywhere.
Jenn K.
Just about an average shaving cream nothing absolutely spectacular. I would use this really only if it was on sale Available at target Walmart cvs type of stores I would recommend if but there are products out there that are better like silk and Gillette
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
My all-time favorite shaving cream. I bought this from Walmart a few years ago and ever since I have been using this brand and only this brand. I always use this inside the shower while the hot water is running to ensure the best of the product.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.