BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Mey S.
It’s a good brand shaving cream. Works as well as any others for a better price. You can get it at Walmart or any other store like it. It smells good too and makes your skin smooth.
celeste m.
burton , MI
i don’t really kind what kind of shaving cream i use but when i do use it i would use this product because they have different smells and it makes it fun. i hate shaving my legs tho
Kathleen E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I only buy Pure Silk. GREAT price point, always smells good, and works really well. It’s moisturizing and makes the blades glide smooth, and 1 can lasts a good amount of time for me.
Joanie C.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Raspberry more...
Very affordable and widely available. I’ve usually gotten mine at Walmart. I use this brand fairly often and it works well especially for the price. It comes out as a white foam and has a nice fruity scent to it.
Briana M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like Pure Silk shave cream! It gives a nice, good foamy lather for shaving and it smells delicious no matter which kind ya get! I’d recommend this product. Very affordable from your local Walmart or Target.
Kristin H.
Charles Town, WV
I tried the cheapest brand I could find at my local Wal-Mart. Honestly, I don't even use shaving cream anymore. I couldn't tell you the last time I did. I use shampoo or conditioner now.
Jessica V.
Paramus, NJ
Review for: Coconut & Oat Flour more...
I first picked this up at target when I had run out of shaving cream and was in a hurry to get whatever I could find first. Little did I know that it would end up being my go to! As someone with corse thick hair not all shaving products are as effective but this one did the trick without irritating my skin.
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this shaving cream and the way I feel after using it! It leaves my skin feeling so soft! The packaging or bottle whatever you want to call it is super cute! It is very affordable and usually the only one I buy!
Rachel s.
I have used this brand before. It suds/foams up well and left my legs feeling smooth. I recall their being many scents to pick from. I remember the one I picked was a fresh scent.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not my favorite brand of shaving cream. It’s usually cheap so you get what you pay for. Its not as thick or effective as other brands but if your looking for cheap it’ll do the job.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.