9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
It’s a good brand shaving cream. Works as well as any others for a better price. You can get it at Walmart or any other store like it. It smells good too and makes your skin smooth.
i don’t really kind what kind of shaving cream i use but when i do use it i would use this product because they have different smells and it makes it fun. i hate shaving my legs tho
I only buy Pure Silk. GREAT price point, always smells good, and works really well. It’s moisturizing and makes the blades glide smooth, and 1 can lasts a good amount of time for me.
I like Pure Silk shave cream! It gives a nice, good foamy lather for shaving and it smells delicious no matter which kind ya get! I’d recommend this product. Very affordable from your local Walmart or Target.
I tried the cheapest brand I could find at my local Wal-Mart. Honestly, I don't even use shaving cream anymore. I couldn't tell you the last time I did. I use shampoo or conditioner now.
Review for: Coconut & Oat Flour more...
I first picked this up at target when I had run out of shaving cream and was in a hurry to get whatever I could find first. Little did I know that it would end up being my go to! As someone with corse thick hair not all shaving products are as effective but this one did the trick without irritating my skin.
I love this shaving cream and the way I feel after using it! It leaves my skin feeling so soft! The packaging or bottle whatever you want to call it is super cute! It is very affordable and usually the only one I buy!
I have used this brand before. It suds/foams up well and left my legs feeling smooth. I recall their being many scents to pick from. I remember the one I picked was a fresh scent.
Not my favorite brand of shaving cream. It’s usually cheap so you get what you pay for. Its not as thick or effective as other brands but if your looking for cheap it’ll do the job.
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos