BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Taneeka E.
Lauderhill, FL
I'm honestly not a big fan of this stuff. It doesn't really aide in me shaving my legs very well at all. I bought it at Walmart and it was a pretty great price. Don't get me wrong, it foams up really well and smells great. I just really wasn't a fan of it.
kayla G.
Wayne, Ohio
Great shaving cream and price! It does what it is supposed to do, and it does not burn after shaving. If I use my husband's shaving cream my legs feel like they are on fire, but with this shaving cream there is not burn, and the smell of this shaving cream is great! Great product, and I would recommend!
Lexy G.
Dallas, TX
The shaving cream leaves a very good aroma to your skin. It somewhat moisturize the skin making it a soft touch to it. It's necessary to always use shaving cream when you shave your legs. No razor bumps aren't needed.
Caroline M.
O Fallon, IL
Pure Silk shaving cream is great! Inexpensive & does a great job. It's easy to use and does not make a mess. It is effective & keeps your legs hydrated. It met my expectations & I would definitely buy it again! Overall, I was very satisfied with Pure Silk
London W.
Orlando, FL
Love these! They are so affordable, but work better than many I have tried before. I love the way that they are think and creamy and leave the skin with moisture after you shave, since at times, other shaving creams leave you very dry and that is not cute.
Amber V.
Chesapeake, VA
This shaving cream is pretty basic. It gets the job done for sure. I bought it from walmart, but I think target has it too. It isn't the best compared to others but works. It is effective and smells nice. I would buy it again since it is so low in price.
Tina G.
Philadelphia, PA
When I use a shave gel I get nicks all over my legs. When I use this shave cream I do not have any nicks at all and I barely need to lotion up my legs after I'm done.
Brittni B.
Sainte Genevieve, MO
Easy to use and smells great. Keeps legs smooth and soft. The pure silk shave cream did meet my exectations. I use it one or twice a week. Keeps my legs smooth. Pure self shave cream is highly effective. I would love to bug this product again and again.
Jessica D.
Lutz, FL
While I prefer shave gels, this cream is one of my favorites to use and I often buy it if it is retailing for a lower price than my usual shave gel. It works great and has a great scent. Works very well on my sensitive skin and does not leave razor burn.
Sarah H.
Salina, KS
Love the pure silk shave cream! Gives me extra moisture and smooth skin after a shave! Also helps prevent razor burn and itchiness! I love the variety of smells and it is super affordable
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.