BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

angela s.
I love this Product cause me having sensitive skin it never irritates it or anything. When shaving it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. This product it also affordable enough for me to go out and pick up and you can get this product just about anywhere.
Kristen C.
Costa Mesa, CA
I got this complimentary in my Vow VoxBox. I love this shaving cream. It moisturizes my legs, makes nicks and cuts happen a lot less, and smells great. I use it every time I shave- and I love that the can doesn't rust!
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
My all-time favorite shaving cream. I bought this from Walmart a few years ago and ever since I have been using this brand and only this brand. I always use this inside the shower while the hot water is running to ensure the best of the product.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are ok. I actually prefer skintimate. I think I get a better shave from that line. I wish I knew why but, I don't. This isn't bad. Nothing overly great though.
Janelle A.
San Diego, CA
Smells great! Makes my legs feeling soft! So many scents to chose from. Definitely met my expectations it works good. I use this every time I shave. This os like many other shaving gels from your local store. I really like this product and its a good deal!
Darby S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great! I love this shaving cream! It's very soft and smooth, and after shaving my legs feel so nice! The applicator is nice...It's not very expensive either, and definitely worth the price for the job that it does!!
Jane H.
Fullerton, CA
Does the job but I don't know if the ingredients are very natural. I would like to try to find an alternative with less chemicals but also help me while shaving. It's cost-effective and I think the bottle lasts a while so I would recommend it to others
Sarah  H.
Clemmons, NC
Every scent smells amazing! This is the only shave cream I use. It leaves my skin really soft. You don't have to use a lot because it lathers up really well. A little goes a very long way!! It is also reasonably priced!
Laure S.
Goldthwaite, TX
This shave cream competes with the other great shave gels I have used and enjoyed. It is easy to use and foams up just enough to get a smooth shave. It is very affordable which helps out my budget. I will definitely buy Pure Silk Shave cream in the future!
jasmine t.
Concord, CA
Great shaving cream and I can always depend on it giving me a great shave with no scars. The price point is great and I am use it each time I shave which is about once a week. I would definitely say it is one of the top shaving creams and would recommend.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.