BY TUSCAN SOUL

Debi F.
Fresno, CA
Love how smooth my underarms and legs feel when I use Pure Silk Shave Cream! I like the fact that a little of it goes a long ways. After rinsing it leaves your skin very soft and I very seldom use lotion after. I am extremely satisfied and highly recommend.
Kristin D.
Vergennes
Makes your legs soft and smooth. I have tried many shaving creams and this one always seems to be my favorite. It moisturizes well and is affordable. You can find it at your local drugstore. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and would buy it again.
Mendy V.
Shaving cream is shaving cream right? Any old one wil do right? Wrong!!! I have dry sensitive skin and the Pure Silk line has several that I can use with confidence.
Janon J.
Las Vegas, NV
I am not a huge fan of this product. It does nothing to prevent or lessen irritation while shaving (which I always experience). I was better off using soap/body wash, or conditioner in a pinch. Maybe this works wonders for someone, but that someone is not me.
Ebony B.
Brooklyn, NY
This shaving cream leaves my legs feeling as soft and smooth as the shaving gels that I used before. It also lasts longer than the gels, and it is less expensive. I really like this product!
suzanne k.
Liverpool, NY
My daughter uses this shaving cream as it is gentle on her young legs and leaves her left soft. It is cheaper than other shave creams and I get it a our local grocery store, very effiecitve
Tori A.
GARARDS FORT, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Raspberry was the scent that I had and I liked the product. used it for travel because of its size. I would repurchase if I had to but I use the skintimate regularly.
Nicole V.
Arlington, VA
This is hands down the best shaving cream for women. It smells great, doesn't dry out my skin and it's thick and creamy. I hate gel cream and only use the real thing!
michelle e.
Salem, MO
Use this pure silk any can no preference on my skin i use this product 2 to 3 times a week when i need to shave it leaves your skin soft and helps prevent nick an scrapes and is very effective to use i would defintly recommedn it and i am overally satisfied
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received silk shave cream as a gift, and I love it! It smells wonderful and it is really smooth. I love that the can is rust proof, so I don't have to worry about rust stains like I have had in the past from other brands.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.