BY TUSCAN SOUL

Parissa R.
I have the raspberry shaving cream and it smells amazing!! At first I didn't think the scent would last after the shower but it surprisingly did! I love this shaving cream and I would definitely recommend this for others to buy.
Lysette A.
Armorel, AR
I normally use anything in the shower to shave but I've been using Pure Silk Raspberry. its the best! it keeps my legs smooth, moisturized, and smelling great. I LOVE IT!!!!!!! it meet all my expectations from it, i purchase mine walmart and always will buy it.
Caitlyn G.
Charlotte, NC
This product is decent for the price of it. I use the one for dry skin, yet I feel like it made my skin even dryer than it was before. I would buy again if trying to save money, but would prefer to use a different product.
April H.
Gaffney, SC
I have enjoyed using this shave cream lately. I noticed it when my local newspaper started running 50 cents off coupons so I used the coupons at my local Bi Lo as I would get groceries. I am glad I did. Its a great procduct.
Timbrell R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use to use this product regularly but I've stopped because of the texture. I still use the product just not my first choice. It works ok not the not the most effective when compared to my Eco. It seems to be thin and fallen off easily sometimes before I even get to that area to shave.
autiyjah p.
They steel really good and a little goes a long way because it grows a little in your hand. It is really effective. I use it 3 times a week and it last for half a month. I'm not sure where because I got it for christmas. I would definitely recommend this to others
Shelby F.
Coffeyville, KS
Love how it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. It does get a little messy as the dispenser gives out a lot of product. That would be my only complaint, otherwise I recommend for anyone.
Nicole M.
I got this product in my voxbox a few days ago and I didn't think it would work. I was wrong and happy I was it goes on as smooth as it leaves your skin after washing it off. Its a great product I would recommend it to anyone.
Stacey M.
Gaylord, MI
Really like using this shaving cream. It lathers up really nice and helps my skin stay smooth and silky soft!
I find it is an affordable option and easily available at my local stores. I would def recommend this shave cream to anyone!
Stephanie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this because it's pretty cheap and I thought it would be similar to Skintimate. Well, I like this product and all, but I didn't know it comes out as a foam, so you're actually getting much less product than you would with Skintimate, so that was kind of a bummer.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.