9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
Love how it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. It does get a little messy as the dispenser gives out a lot of product. That would be my only complaint, otherwise I recommend for anyone.
I'd give this a 4. It always gives me a good shave, and is inexpensive. Leaves the area nice and smooth and doesn't have that terrible smell. It's just an average product to me. Feels fresh and doesn't cause any irritation.
This product is decent for the price of it. I use the one for dry skin, yet I feel like it made my skin even dryer than it was before. I would buy again if trying to save money, but would prefer to use a different product.
Best shaving cream out there for the ladies i just love how easy my razor can slide on my legs and how efficienty the hair removal is because of this product i have use many throughout my years of shaving but hands down this one is truly the best and works great.
I have the raspberry shaving cream and it smells amazing!! At first I didn't think the scent would last after the shower but it surprisingly did! I love this shaving cream and I would definitely recommend this for others to buy.
This stuff is great because it's so inexpensive. The can doesn't rust which is also a huge plus. Keeps skin moisturized after shaving to give you a nice close feel and smells great. Easy to find at most stores and is just what you're looking for in a shave cream.
This shaving cream leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. My razors glide perfectly along this when I'm shaving. The scents are so beautiful, and not at all the common nauseating ones. Overall a great choice for shaving cream.
I got this as a sample when I bought a razor and I liked it. I didn't particularly fall in love with it. I thought it smelt nice and left my skin smoothr then with just using soap and water.
This shave cream does give a close shave. I had no problem with razor burn or nicks and cuts. The skin on my legs is very dry. I need a little more moisturizing than this provides. This would be great for normal skin, though. Thus, the 4 star rating instead of 5.
I am not a huge fan of shave gel or cream in general. I prefer to use conditioner or a razor that has a moisture bar already attached. I do like the price of this brand though and the scents!
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos