BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Nicole M.
I got this product in my voxbox a few days ago and I didn't think it would work. I was wrong and happy I was it goes on as smooth as it leaves your skin after washing it off. Its a great product I would recommend it to anyone.
Abby B.
Ottawa, Oh
This brand is not my go to. I don't find the lather to be quite as thick as my go to brand, but still a solid choice in the store ! If less expensive than my go to brand, I will purchase this.
Larissa A.
Nampa, ID
This is hands down my favorite shaving cream! I have used many others but I was very prone to razor rash. My husband uses barbosal shave cream and when he bought his he picked me up pure silk because he saw they were made from the same company. I am so glad he did. It helps me get a great shave with no irritation!
Caitlain W.
Sheboygan, WI
This gets the job done. I think for the price, you get what you pay for. It's not overly impressive but it works. I would like the product to last longer than it does, but it seems to be used up quickly. It is nice and thick when applied and is easy to work with.
Moselle C.
Levittown, Pennsylvania
I haven't used shaving cream in years and was pleasantly surprised how moisturize and smooth this left my legs. Great product! Smells great! Received it free to test in my fresca vox box and I'm very happy with the #lovepuresilk
Victoria F.
West Caldwell, NJ
I don't typically use this brand of shaving cream ,but I decided to give it a try one time. This shaving cream left my legs feeling extremely dry and itchy. The product did a fine job of lathering up and had a decent scent.
Lysette A.
Armorel, AR
I normally use anything in the shower to shave but I've been using Pure Silk Raspberry. its the best! it keeps my legs smooth, moisturized, and smelling great. I LOVE IT!!!!!!! it meet all my expectations from it, i purchase mine walmart and always will buy it.
Madi M.
Glenshaw, PA
I have purchased two of these shaving creams. They work very well and they smell really good. They leave your skin feeling smooth. I would recommend these to others. I use these whenever I shave. This shaving cream is worth the price. Overall I like this product.
Stacey M.
Gaylord, MI
Really like using this shaving cream. It lathers up really nice and helps my skin stay smooth and silky soft!
I find it is an affordable option and easily available at my local stores. I would def recommend this shave cream to anyone!
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really love this this shaving cream more than the expensive ones. It spreads very easily over your legs and a little goes a long way! Also does a good job moisturizing
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.