BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

jenna n.
scottdale
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to shave with just soap and typically would leave my skin irritated. When I first bought pure silk I realized it made my skin softer and smoothr and I got a better shave than I did with plain soap. It smells like heaven too!
Krysta V.
Fresno, CA
I liked the smell it gave off but sometimes it gave me a burning sensation. Maybe I'm just sensitive to it. But it made my legs feel soft. Every person has different skin so I still recommend it
Joselyn G.
It's smells super good just has a little bit of product but I love useing it keeps my feet smooth all day. The raspberry one is my favorite. I use it when I shave so eatery 2 days I haven't used other products so I don't know I recommend to buy this if I were you .
ARLENE A.
Lexington, KY
I received my package and I love Fresca VoxBox, fascinated me finally aifeitar cream with aromas woman. Whenever we used the scent with man. I loved the presentation and good to know that there are more recomndadisimas fragrances
Caitlain W.
Sheboygan, WI
This gets the job done. I think for the price, you get what you pay for. It's not overly impressive but it works. I would like the product to last longer than it does, but it seems to be used up quickly. It is nice and thick when applied and is easy to work with.
Lenaya F.
Ewing, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I tried multiple things when I started shaving and I mostly used shower gel, but once I got older I started trying out different shaving creams. In my opinion, Pure Silk Dry Skin Therapy makes my legs feel great afterwards. It gives them this really smooth feel to it.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Very affordable. Nice smells lathers very nicely you dont have to use alot. It helps the razor glide and smooth your legs in the process. Would highly recommend this as an affordable shave cream.
Lysette A.
Armorel, AR
I normally use anything in the shower to shave but I've been using Pure Silk Raspberry. its the best! it keeps my legs smooth, moisturized, and smelling great. I LOVE IT!!!!!!! it meet all my expectations from it, i purchase mine walmart and always will buy it.
Peyton W.
East Lansing, MI
Any shave cream is good, but Pure Silk is great! I love the feel of this shave cream after I've used it because it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth!! It always exceeds expectations. Overall, I'm highly satisfied with this product. I would recommend to others.
Timbrell R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use to use this product regularly but I've stopped because of the texture. I still use the product just not my first choice. It works ok not the not the most effective when compared to my Eco. It seems to be thin and fallen off easily sometimes before I even get to that area to shave.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.