BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Mikayla L.
Mansfield, MA
I'm not the biggest fan of Pure Silk. Its fine for the shaving process alone, but I find it doesn't moisturize my legs at all and my legs are thirsty for moisturizer after.
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I prefer the ones for sensitive skin just because I have a hard time with some products that have perfumes in it. This shaving cream is amazing though and the price at Walmart for this is super stinking cheap. Definitely recommend it.
Michelle D.
Saint Cloud, FL
I buy pure silk shave cream for my daughter. It is a great buy, I buy at Target or Walmart. She loves the product and the different fragrances. She says it leaves her legs feeling smooth and soft.
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this shaving cream. I tried the sensitive skin therapy by pure silk and it was amazing. It worked so well with my razor and left my skin so soft and moisturized. And it's really affordable! I highly recommend this shave cream.
Nikki G.
Baldwin Park, CA
I received this in my voxbox. Ive never really used shaving cream before but I'm absolutely in live with this. I have really sensitive skin on my legs but this shaving cream left my legs feeling so silky smooth without any irritation.
Dani B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am constantly satisfied this. For the price, it does a really great job. It also smells quite good. They offer a lot of different scents. I really like different choices.
Andi K.
Kansas City, MO
My skin is sensitive but these Pure Silk shave creams don't bother me. However, the foam/lather seems really thin compared to other brands. I have to use a lot more of it to get the same richness.
Amberlee C.
Colfax, CA
I love that you can find Pure Silk just about anywhere and I love how inexpensive it is. It may not be the best on the market, but it is definitely not the worst. I give it a B for availability, price, and it being a decent Shave Cream
Lauren R.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This shaving cream is nice and I love that it's affordable but I think I must be allergic so something in them. I have very sensitive skin and the scents are probably what's making my skin have issues. I like that they are affordable and easy to find but I won't be repurchasing.
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
I've always bought this my whole life, I love the scent.Never really noticed the difference between another shave cream. It does leave my legs feeling smooth , so thanks for this i really needed a new one , it's my all time favorite :)
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.