9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
I'm not the biggest fan of Pure Silk. Its fine for the shaving process alone, but I find it doesn't moisturize my legs at all and my legs are thirsty for moisturizer after.
I prefer the ones for sensitive skin just because I have a hard time with some products that have perfumes in it. This shaving cream is amazing though and the price at Walmart for this is super stinking cheap. Definitely recommend it.
I buy pure silk shave cream for my daughter. It is a great buy, I buy at Target or Walmart. She loves the product and the different fragrances. She says it leaves her legs feeling smooth and soft.
I love this shaving cream. I tried the sensitive skin therapy by pure silk and it was amazing. It worked so well with my razor and left my skin so soft and moisturized. And it's really affordable! I highly recommend this shave cream.
I received this in my voxbox. Ive never really used shaving cream before but I'm absolutely in live with this. I have really sensitive skin on my legs but this shaving cream left my legs feeling so silky smooth without any irritation.
I am constantly satisfied this. For the price, it does a really great job. It also smells quite good. They offer a lot of different scents. I really like different choices.
My skin is sensitive but these Pure Silk shave creams don't bother me. However, the foam/lather seems really thin compared to other brands. I have to use a lot more of it to get the same richness.
I love that you can find Pure Silk just about anywhere and I love how inexpensive it is. It may not be the best on the market, but it is definitely not the worst. I give it a B for availability, price, and it being a decent Shave Cream
This shaving cream is nice and I love that it's affordable but I think I must be allergic so something in them. I have very sensitive skin and the scents are probably what's making my skin have issues. I like that they are affordable and easy to find but I won't be repurchasing.
I've always bought this my whole life, I love the scent.Never really noticed the difference between another shave cream. It does leave my legs feeling smooth , so thanks for this i really needed a new one , it's my all time favorite :)
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos