BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Tori P.
Friendswood, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I dont really use shaving cream I use conditioner but my mom uses this and I will use it when im over there and I love it! I think it works better than conditioner because I like it and think that it is easier to shave my legs with shaving cream and it is cheap!
Kristin E.
I genuinely like the Pure Silk Shave Cream. This is one of my favorite shaving creams. It's very effective and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. It's easy to use. You don't need much at all and just apply to the skin. I would highly recommend this product to others.
Mariel F.
Great shaving cream! Leaves my legs really smooth and shiny. Very easy to use and the can doesn't oxidize, which is one of my biggest pet peeves with other similar products. I find myself reaching for this at the store every time
Daisy P.
This is a very good product, its not necessarily my go to, i usually use the Aveeno one but this is my other go to for shaving cream! it leaves my legs feeling soft and it they have pleasant scents. it also lasts you a very long time, which saves you money and the formula is great!
alicia a.
San Antonio, TX
Influenster sent this in my voxbox as well and compared to the other shaving creams ive used I'm sold i shave in shower and from how thick it is ...it doesn't come of easly very foamy and the scent is so yummy smelling i highly recommend.
Kelly M.
ALWAYS my go-to shave cream. A rich lather, lovely scent without being too overbearing, and at a great price too! Helps prevents dryness, razor burn, and nicks and cuts! I use this product so much, I recommend it to anyone looking for a new shave gel that won't break your bank!
Gabbie J.
Campti, LA
Great Product ! Easy To Apply On Skin . Very Gentle On Skin. This Product Is Very Inexpensive. It Was $3.00 At My Local Dollar General.I Use This Product For Every Shave. Very Manageable To Use. Leaves Your Skin Very Smooth & Silky. I Would Definitely Buy This Product Again.
Jena A.
Long Beach, NY
I love this shaving cream and I usually get the raspberry one. I find it to be very affordable for such a good product. It was extremely thick and that how I like it because I get scared that I an going to cut my skin. I would definitely buy this again because I love it so much
Lauren S.
Charlotte, NC
I struggle with dry skin in the winter time and dread shaving my legs because it makes it worse. I love this shave gel. It is super moisturizing and smells great. It makes my legs super smooth and saves my razor making it last longer.
Cassidy F.
My favorite shaving cream by far! All of the scents smell so nice and it makes my legs feel insanely smooth after shaving!! I would recommend this brand of shaving cream to everyone. I always buy Silk.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.