9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
This product is amazing! Leaves my skin feeling like my legs never had hair to begin with. Also after shaving it leaves a nice scent on my skin. Met all my expectations and it was very easy to use. Will be buying this product again in the future. Bought this in a Hyvee near me.
This is an old favorite of mine. This was one of the first shaving creams I ever used because it was so thick and felt to smooth under a shave and leaves your skin feeling so smooth and moisturized after use
This stuff smells great and lathers well. It gave me a smooth shave but it left my skin feeling pretty dry and itchy. Definitely affordable but a little too harsh for my skin.
I dont really use shaving cream I use conditioner but my mom uses this and I will use it when im over there and I love it! I think it works better than conditioner because I like it and think that it is easier to shave my legs with shaving cream and it is cheap!
It's shaving cream. It's more expensive because it is for ladies. The men's 99 cent cream works way better and doesn't have the "lady" tax added for being available in pink..
I love this product I buy them regularly. It work great with my skin and leaves it very smooth and soft. The smell they have are really fruity which is a plus for me and they have many different types
This is a very good product, its not necessarily my go to, i usually use the Aveeno one but this is my other go to for shaving cream! it leaves my legs feeling soft and it they have pleasant scents. it also lasts you a very long time, which saves you money and the formula is great!
It was okay but I've upgraded from this to other shaving creams that leave your legs smooth all throughout the day. My legs become dry by the time I arrive to my destination.
These products are amazing. It makes your skin smells good & it also moisturizes at the skin & these products makes the shaving a whole lot easier. I recommend these products.
This is an okay substitution for shaving cream. It can irritate the sensitive areas of skin. Like thinner skin. But the smell tends to wear off and not really be useful for the shaving process. They all give the same affect and results.
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos