BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Irajai C.
Denison, IA
This product is amazing! Leaves my skin feeling like my legs never had hair to begin with. Also after shaving it leaves a nice scent on my skin. Met all my expectations and it was very easy to use. Will be buying this product again in the future. Bought this in a Hyvee near me.
Katie R.
Jackson, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is an old favorite of mine. This was one of the first shaving creams I ever used because it was so thick and felt to smooth under a shave and leaves your skin feeling so smooth and moisturized after use
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff smells great and lathers well. It gave me a smooth shave but it left my skin feeling pretty dry and itchy. Definitely affordable but a little too harsh for my skin.
Tori P.
Friendswood, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I dont really use shaving cream I use conditioner but my mom uses this and I will use it when im over there and I love it! I think it works better than conditioner because I like it and think that it is easier to shave my legs with shaving cream and it is cheap!
Megan B.
It's shaving cream. It's more expensive because it is for ladies. The men's 99 cent cream works way better and doesn't have the "lady" tax added for being available in pink..
Junaly H.
Douglas, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product I buy them regularly. It work great with my skin and leaves it very smooth and soft. The smell they have are really fruity which is a plus for me and they have many different types
Daisy P.
This is a very good product, its not necessarily my go to, i usually use the Aveeno one but this is my other go to for shaving cream! it leaves my legs feeling soft and it they have pleasant scents. it also lasts you a very long time, which saves you money and the formula is great!
Erica W.
It was okay but I've upgraded from this to other shaving creams that leave your legs smooth all throughout the day. My legs become dry by the time I arrive to my destination.
Amber G.
Reno, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These products are amazing. It makes your skin smells good & it also moisturizes at the skin & these products makes the shaving a whole lot easier. I recommend these products.
Affiron P.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is an okay substitution for shaving cream. It can irritate the sensitive areas of skin. Like thinner skin. But the smell tends to wear off and not really be useful for the shaving process. They all give the same affect and results.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.