BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Cindy M.
Initially i was using hair conditioner because of the after-effect of the smoothness but pure silk is something else. The smell isnt horrible and the after feel is baby soft which is a plus plus.
Jenny C.
Smells good, works well, not too expensive need I go on....last long, leaves skin soft, easy to use. I recently received a whole bunch from a friend and I don't think I can go back to what I used Un the past
Elena D.
I don’t always use shaving cream but once in awhile I will and pure silk stays on even when it gets mixed with water. It’s not too exspensive to buy and it help keeps my skin from getting razor burn which is a big plus for me!
Destiny G.
Lexington , AL
I have very sensitive skin and prone to razor burn and this is the best shaving cream to prevent both of those! Just a little goes a long way and it leaves my legs and arms smooth and hydrated!
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Sensitive Skin Therapy more...
I’m never using expensive shaving cream again. This stuff is so cheap and it works so well. I have sensitive skin and this is not rough at all. It leaves my skin so soft and it smells really good.
Brittney M.
I like the smell of these and they do what they are suppose to do, but I am into more of natural stuff so I prefer to use coconut oil instead of shaving cream. These are good for the price though.
Merissa W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I am not being lazy I enjoy this shaving creams. There are so many great scents to choose from and it get the job done. Helps razor to glide over my skin smoothly to prevent knicks and cuts.
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Review for: Raspberry Mist more...
I don’t see a difference in this and more expensive ones. This is the cheapest shaving cream I’ve found and it gets the job done. I don’t have anything bad to say about this product. I recommend trying if you’re on a budget.
Chels M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have tried this when it is on sale and more affordable than other shave creams. It is ok. The scents aren’t very strong and I don’t get as smooth or close of a shave as I can with other products.
Madi C.
Long Beach, CA
Efficient at what it is meant for but super drying! This helps my razors glide smoothly on my skin and a little goes a long way BUT it makes my skin feel super tight and dry after each use.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.