BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Chelsea S.
Hestand , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Very smooth shaving cream, and I have minimal razor bumps after using! My legs are very soft after using. I use the sensitive skin formula most, but each kind works wonderfully.
Sonja W.
Surprise, AZ
Don't shave your legs this product might convince you it's about time. This product is great for shaving your legs and armpits. It keeps things smooth and lovely smelling. You can buy this product at your local grocery store or pharmacy. This product is a product for the masses.
Makalee D.
Arcadia, FL
Even though it comes out very poufy, it doesn't get in the way of the razor. Most times I have to shave at least 3 - 4 times a week, but with this one I can get away with only 2 times a week, which I love. I bounce between the sensitive skin one and dry skin, because I have both.
Jackie F.
Amelia, OH
Irritates my sensitive skin. Since they are "scented" I receive razor burn if I use these. Doesn't matter if it is a sensitive skin formula, it still irritates my skin when I shave with it. I don't recommend if you are prone to razor burn.
Mary Beth B.
Camby, IN
I have the sensitive skin formula, since I am prone to razor burn and irritation. I think that it has somewhat of a peach scent, but the can doesn't mention it. When applied, the foam turns somewhat into a lotion. But it does soften the hair and skin for a more comfortable shave
Liz M.
Iowa City, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I stopped sing shaving cream because it was so expensive, and ran out so quickly. But this brand is reasonably priced, and I've been using the same can for months. I also really like that they have different scents, and some for very dry skin.
Jessica S.
I love that this particular shave cream is very affordable and is available at almost all of my local stores. It's also nice that they offer such great scents! To be honest, I haven't used this brand in years, but I'd use it again, as I was satisfied with my purchase when I did use it.
Margaret M.
Oliver Spgs, TN
Pure silk is OK for the price and it does have really good fragrances but it doesn't leave my skin as smooth as with other brands. FOR the price it's definitely a good product.
Breanne G.
Harrodsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite shaving cream for the money. It's cheap, but high quality. I have used all of them, but my overall favorite is the Sensitive Skin version. It's very moisturizing and it smells great. It leaves my skin feeling very smooth!
Ashley M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love this cream so much. It leaves my legs feeling so soft and smooth. I highly recommend buying this and leave the other shaving cream or soap bar behind because this is better
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.