9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
Very smooth shaving cream, and I have minimal razor bumps after using! My legs are very soft after using. I use the sensitive skin formula most, but each kind works wonderfully.
Don't shave your legs this product might convince you it's about time. This product is great for shaving your legs and armpits. It keeps things smooth and lovely smelling. You can buy this product at your local grocery store or pharmacy. This product is a product for the masses.
Even though it comes out very poufy, it doesn't get in the way of the razor. Most times I have to shave at least 3 - 4 times a week, but with this one I can get away with only 2 times a week, which I love. I bounce between the sensitive skin one and dry skin, because I have both.
Irritates my sensitive skin. Since they are "scented" I receive razor burn if I use these. Doesn't matter if it is a sensitive skin formula, it still irritates my skin when I shave with it. I don't recommend if you are prone to razor burn.
I have the sensitive skin formula, since I am prone to razor burn and irritation. I think that it has somewhat of a peach scent, but the can doesn't mention it. When applied, the foam turns somewhat into a lotion. But it does soften the hair and skin for a more comfortable shave
I stopped sing shaving cream because it was so expensive, and ran out so quickly. But this brand is reasonably priced, and I've been using the same can for months. I also really like that they have different scents, and some for very dry skin.
I love that this particular shave cream is very affordable and is available at almost all of my local stores. It's also nice that they offer such great scents! To be honest, I haven't used this brand in years, but I'd use it again, as I was satisfied with my purchase when I did use it.
Pure silk is OK for the price and it does have really good fragrances but it doesn't leave my skin as smooth as with other brands. FOR the price it's definitely a good product.
This is my favorite shaving cream for the money. It's cheap, but high quality. I have used all of them, but my overall favorite is the Sensitive Skin version. It's very moisturizing and it smells great. It leaves my skin feeling very smooth!
I love this cream so much. It leaves my legs feeling so soft and smooth. I highly recommend buying this and leave the other shaving cream or soap bar behind because this is better
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos