BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
Shaving cream can be so expensive. As long as it makes my legs able to shave and doesn't leave my legs with dry burn then I'm all good. Product doesn't get credit it deserves and price is awesome.
Cassaidy H.
Corbin, KY
I love this stuff! First of all you get a ton for a great price. I use it every day. The smell is great and it make you feel so smooth afterward. Super affordable and went above and beyond my expectations. Overall I am 100% satisfied and would for sure buy this product over and over
Lauren M.
Loveland, CO
I like the sensitive skin Pure Silk Shaving Cream. I was shaving with soap, but noticed I'd get small itchy bumps afterward. My cousin recommended that I use shaving cream, and after using the Pure Silk Sensitive, those bumps went away and never came back! Highly recommend this product.
Hannah J.
Hopewell, VA
An excellent shave cream - Pure Silk is smooth and does not dry out my skin. I got it at Wal-Mart a few months ago and am still using it. This shaving cream is very easy to use with an easy-to-push dispenser. I would recommend this item to others as a great product for a good price.
Alexus N.
Belle Chasse, LA
This product has to be the most amazing product ever. I used this every two weeks or more depending. It doesn't compare to any other product, it's better than them. And I would HIGHLY recommend this product.
Victoria P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received it in my #vowvoxbox for testing purposes and it is a backup for the one I'm using now since i always use this and it is my favorite shave cream. thank you influenster. i recommend it. i love the scent of this one. its my new fav scent!
Kristen P.
Haverhill, MA
I usually have a very hard time with a lot of shaving gels, but this one doesn't leave my legs looking like I shaved them with a dull razor. My legs were so smooth and smelt great! I was so excited when this was a product given in the Vow Vox Box.
Grace V.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love it!! Currently using it right now now!! Smells good and smooth!! Apples well and works good!! It moisturizers my legs!! I just don't love the pump part you have to push down!!
Lydia L.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like their shaving creams, they've always worked well. Have been using them for years. It's awesome that their can will not rust so you don't have to keep moving it around to avoid a rust ring. A can lasts pretty long since I don't shave often.
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only shave gel I ever buy. It is just as good if not better than the more expensive brands and I like the lower price point. I usually buy the kind for dry skin or sensitive skin but the other scents are nice too. Highly recommend.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.