9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 421 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
I used this one time on a vacation and I wasn't a huge fan of it. The smell was nice but the overall condition my skin felt after wasn't as soft and smooth as I expected it to be.
I use it when it's around, but honestly hair conditioner wirks just as well. I also don't like that it doesn't suds up when I put it on like soap does. I don't care either way about it, take it or leave it
I love. shave is paradise when using this product. odor of the best addition to leave my soft skin after shaved my legs. It is softer and smells better than other brands.It is an economical product considering profitability. 100% recommend.
I use this all the time especially when I'm on a budget it works great, leaves my legs super smooth and I've noticed I don't get as many cuts when I use this super affordable and it smells great. I love it
Feels soothing and amazing against skin and smells relaxing. I don't use a razor much save for every few months but when i do i actually look forward to it. I use the dark red one and it ensures that the hairs and the skin around it are moisturized and it makes it easy to see the hair
I love this shave cream. Especially the foam creams. I would usually get super dry itchy skin after I'd shave my legs but when I switched to this brand it wouldn't get dry or itchy.
I like that its cheaper than ither brands but it seems to not as long. But thats about all the complaints i have. It goes on well and my skin feel smooth after my shaving with it.
I really like their shaving creams, they've always worked well. Have been using them for years. It's awesome that their can will not rust so you don't have to keep moving it around to avoid a rust ring. A can lasts pretty long since I don't shave often.
Pure Silk works fine. It does have a nice scent and is inexpensive. However, I just do not like the feel of this shaving cream. I will use it if I have no other choices, however if given a choice I would choose a different brand. with that said it is just okay.
An excellent shave cream - Pure Silk is smooth and does not dry out my skin. I got it at Wal-Mart a few months ago and am still using it. This shaving cream is very easy to use with an easy-to-push dispenser. I would recommend this item to others as a great product for a good price.
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos