9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
I have used this once before and honestly not my favorite. It was really good but I used it up to fast. Either I used it up to fast or it just stopped working the product was really good just like regular shaving cream nothing to special. But the packaging wasn't the best.
For the price, this product is awesome! At about $2 a can, it is very affordable and does a great job of allowing my razor to get down to my skin. It's effective and easy to use and the rust-free can is a major plus. I use it every other day in the shower and would recommend it to others.
Cheap and easy. This is a great brand to grab if you don't want to spend extra money but you also want to get a smooth shave. The scents are great and although it isn't the best shaving cream I have ever used it is one I purchase regularly and would recommend to any price conscious shopper.
Love love love there smells of this shaving creams. Works very well leaves your legs very soft and smooth but it began to irritate my skin so had to stop using it. I do not recommend if you have sensitive skin.
This product is a no frills shaving cream. For the price point, it gets the job done. I use it a few times a week when shaving. It is very similar to other more expensive products. I will definitely be purchasing this product again in the future.
Great product for the price. There are several scents to choose from. I use the one for sensitive skin. I've never had an issue with using the product. Works well and smells great.
First off, it moisturizes your legs when you're done shaving, which a lot of other shaving creams don't. The smell is good, and even if your razor is a bit older, it gets a clean and close shave. Good price in the stores too, that's always a plus!
I like to use this shaving cream while shaving before I fake tan because it doesn't have a ton of oil in it, so it makes sure the tan applies and absorbs well. Also, it smells great and works for sensitive skin types.
Whenever I do use shaving cream, this is usually the one I pick up. Nothing really sticks out about it for me. I think pretty much all shaving creams are the same, so it comes down to smell and price point.
I used this one time on a vacation and I wasn't a huge fan of it. The smell was nice but the overall condition my skin felt after wasn't as soft and smooth as I expected it to be.
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos