BY TUSCAN SOUL

Holly F.
I have used this once before and honestly not my favorite. It was really good but I used it up to fast. Either I used it up to fast or it just stopped working the product was really good just like regular shaving cream nothing to special. But the packaging wasn't the best.
Cynthia N.
Allen, TX
For the price, this product is awesome! At about $2 a can, it is very affordable and does a great job of allowing my razor to get down to my skin. It's effective and easy to use and the rust-free can is a major plus. I use it every other day in the shower and would recommend it to others.
Tory S.
Saint Paul, MN
Cheap and easy. This is a great brand to grab if you don't want to spend extra money but you also want to get a smooth shave. The scents are great and although it isn't the best shaving cream I have ever used it is one I purchase regularly and would recommend to any price conscious shopper.
Ashlen B.
Yakima, WA
Love love love there smells of this shaving creams. Works very well leaves your legs very soft and smooth but it began to irritate my skin so had to stop using it. I do not recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Jennifer O.
Forest Park, IL
This product is a no frills shaving cream. For the price point, it gets the job done. I use it a few times a week when shaving. It is very similar to other more expensive products. I will definitely be purchasing this product again in the future.
Kara S.
Great product for the price. There are several scents to choose from. I use the one for sensitive skin. I've never had an issue with using the product. Works well and smells great.
Brooke C.
Port Angeles, WA
First off, it moisturizes your legs when you're done shaving, which a lot of other shaving creams don't. The smell is good, and even if your razor is a bit older, it gets a clean and close shave. Good price in the stores too, that's always a plus!
Kyra B.
Philadelphia, PA
I like to use this shaving cream while shaving before I fake tan because it doesn't have a ton of oil in it, so it makes sure the tan applies and absorbs well. Also, it smells great and works for sensitive skin types.
Kimberlee O.
Ludowici , GA
Whenever I do use shaving cream, this is usually the one I pick up. Nothing really sticks out about it for me. I think pretty much all shaving creams are the same, so it comes down to smell and price point.
elizabeth w.
Davenport, OK
I used this one time on a vacation and I wasn't a huge fan of it. The smell was nice but the overall condition my skin felt after wasn't as soft and smooth as I expected it to be.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.