BY TUSCAN SOUL

Christie P.
Woburn, MA
Just used the sensitive pure silk shave cream for the first time. Definitely saw a difference in my skin after the first use. I really enjoyed the smell as well. The only negative is I wish it was a bigger bottle.
Amanda D.
Roanoke, VA
For a knock off brand it's not bad. It does the job but takes more so it doesn't last as long. If you need a cheaper alternative this is better than store brands but still not as good as the bigger named brands.
isabella g.
Suffolk, VA
it's a good buy but is less moisturizing than other products. it smells good however. and it's super cheap & easy to use! it works great at helping shave. 7/10 would recommend and probably wouldn't buy again.
Chelsie M.
Altoona, PA
Keep skin soft and safe while shaving areas with dead skin or scars and I honestly don't know what else to say about shaving cream and only making this longer cause I have too lmao
Kristina T.
Greenville, SC
I like Pure Silk shave cream because it is so cheap. I like to use a shaving cream or gel in the summer and if I don't want to spend a lot, this product is perfect. It doesn't make my legs as smooth as a shave gel, but it's so affordable and a great cream to buy.
Corrin H.
Owings Mills, MD
I use Pure Silk daily and it's great. The product lasts awhile and the can is rust proof. It is a great price for the quality of the product. I use sensitive skin and I never get razor burn! I would highly recommend to all women who are looking for an affordable, high quality shaving cream.
Jasmine T.
Amsterdam
Angela and I don't have any of my favorite nail designs simply because of my favorite color is it that you have a boyfriend or husband is it that you have a boyfriend or husband is it that you are a lot to do with my life haha I love you so much babe and we can talk later if u can do is make
Jennie M.
Buford, GA
This shave cream is affordable but it doesn't work very well. To me it doesn't lather well and it doesn't leave my skin soft like Gillette satin care does. it's easy to use and smells good but disappointed with the results. I would not buy again.
Angie r.
Philadelphia , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This pure silk shave cream left my legs really soft after shaving. I loved it. The scent is amazing too. All I needed was a quarter size amount for each leg. So this small can will go a long way. I received this to test and review in exchange for my opinion. Thanks I loved it.
Kayla I.
Peoria, AZ
not my favorite. Great range of scents, but not as moisturizing as others. Price is so low its hard to beat, but doesn't last as long. I wouldn't purchase again as there are others that i like more, but it does its job. Just don't expect miracles.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.