BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Noemie M.
Halfmoon, NY
I bought the Pure Silk raspberry and I love it! It leaves my legs super smooth and it's easy to apply. Before this shaving cream I used other brands but I would get nicks and cuts, also they would smell really strong and too sweet. I love the smell of this one though, it doesn't smell too strong.
Ashley P.
Murrieta, CA
My favorite of all shave creams! I just picked this one up and I will never go back to another. The gels leave me with burns and bumps, but this shave cream has left me moisturized with beautiful bump
Free skin.
Valery F.
Rochester, NY
I LOVE THIS SHAVING CREAM! If I could scream it from the roof tops I would. This shaving cream leaves your legs feeling silky smooth and I never miss a hair with this bad boy. I'm weird and shave every day because I just feel like I need to. I will continue purchasing this wisely priced item!
Julie L.
Love this! It's pretty easy to get more product than needed at a time but this is great. The price is unbeatable! Cheaper than most big brands and smells sweet! A little product goes a long way but the end result is always silky smooth skin. I've bought this product 3 times and intend on buying more.
Kachi N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This shaving cream is really good it gets the job done and moisturizes my legs after that too. It's very affordable, easy to use and I love it :) I would recommend it to anyone and it smells good too, it's extremely effective. Try it out you won't regret it.
Constance W.
Slatington, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this cream! It is a good price, smells great, and leaves my legs feeling smooth! My mom usually buys my products like this and I can say that she has come home with other things and this brand is one that I prefer over others for just a general use.
Brittany S.
Leitchfield, KY
I always use pure silk shaving cream I have very sensitive skin so I use the sensitive skin shaving cream and I never break out from it and also it leave my skin so smooth and prevents hair bumps. I will always use this brand for shaving cream it is amazing.
April M.
Alto, TX
I have used Pure Silk Shave Cream for years now. I have been using it because it leaves my skin soft after I shave. it feels smooth when I put it on and I never cut my legs when I shave them using Pure Silk Shaving Cream I have recommended this product to my mom and she is using it now as well.
Amanda D.
Roanoke, VA
For a knock off brand it's not bad. It does the job but takes more so it doesn't last as long. If you need a cheaper alternative this is better than store brands but still not as good as the bigger named brands.
Kat
Ohio
Pure Silk is a decent shave cream. It has a pleasant smell and helps to keep your skin moisturized. It's not too expensive and works much better than using regular soap, so it's definitely worth the purchase.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.