BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Tiff P.
Budd Lake , NJ
I love this shaving cream. It is really thick and smooth and soft. It feels so good and I got puresilk razors because I loved their cream so much. It’s my favorite brand and I love using it. Recommend 10/10
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Pure Silk. That’s my go to for shaving cream. Really does smooth my legs so after I shave, there’s no cuts or bumps from the razor so I love this stuff. Plus also love the scents. I highly recommend.
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,639 reviews
I love pure silk! I have really sensitive skin and shaving foam usually breaks me out but this stuff works really well and is gentle on my skin. It’s super cheap and they have a ton of different scents!
Miranda M.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this shaving cream! It is great for sensitive skin. It goes on great, comes off great, helps me shave my legs, reduces razor burn, and moisturizes my skin! What more could you ask for in a shaving cream?
Angelina G.
Manchester, CT
Review for: Pulmeria Breeze more...
The plumeria smells so good and reminds me of back home. They are reasonably cheap around 3 dollars or so. You can find them at any Walgreens or grocery store. I would definitely recommend this product.
Alayna R.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Raspberry more...
I believe this was my very first shaving cream about 8 or 9 years ago and I will still use it today. It is very foamy and easy to use. It has a great smell and leaves your body feeling super smooth.
Deanna H.
Coal Center, PA
Works good on legs but i would much rather prefer pure romance’s coochy! And to be honest, i could buy an extremely cheap conditioner to do my legs rather than spending the money on this shaving cream.
Destiny C.
sparks,nv
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Raspberry more...
I enjoy this shaving cream. It is comfortable and smooth as well as affordable! It’s effective for its intended use and will leave your skin feeling smooth and sleek. I would recommend especially if you have sensitive skin like me.
Erin T.
Prattville, AL
This shaving cream is awesome and really leaves your legs feeling so silky. It is not something I purchase often because it is not a necessity. I can just as easily use my body soap to shave with.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good product but the silky smooth legs do not last as long. I use the sensitive skin formula or used to until I switched over to bath and body due to the fact I could never get a good shave.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.