BY TUSCAN SOUL

Michelle N.
I received this in a voxbox. I was very impressed. I thought this was going to be a gel type of foam but I was surprised that it was just a foam. It works great. I hate the gel type because it's so cold but this came out just fine. Will be buying this product again.
Patrece C.
Liverpool, NY
I hate shaving because it gives me the worst razor burn known to man but this stuff is bomb! Along with a good razor this product has been great with helping me with my epic war against razor burn.
It smells great, it's cheap and it goes on amazingly well. You only need a little bit and you're golden.
Jillian M.
Russell Spgs, KY
I really love the pure silk shaving cream. It makes my legs soooooooooooo soft. It is very thick unless you run it in very well. I bought it for about $2.50 at dollar general I was very satisfied with the product!!!
victoria d.
King George, VA
You can find pure silk at the dollar tree, and for some reason, they are my favorite brand of shaving cream. I'v tried other a little pricier ones, but I threw them away to repurchase the pure silk one. It is cheap, and it gets the job done. Definitely a steal at a dollar, and it will last you awhile.
Glauciane  O.
This product is amazing I use it every time I shave. I get psoriasis during the winter and I wasn't able to shave my legs because the razor would cut the dry flakes of my psoriasis but ever sense I started using the cream it hasn't happen. Thanks pure silk.
Jessica T.
Gatesville, TX
Not the best product out there, but it does the job. They're affordable and the smell is pleasant. It takes more product to get a smooth shave, but for the price it is a good alternative
DeAundra M.
Kendleton, TX
I purchased the Sensitive Therapy one (orange can) and I was left disappointed because my skin was dry and irritated; it wasn't the silky smooth feel that I was looking for. The product was too thick and creamy and it caused the razor to drag across my skin.
Rebecca P.
Hastings
This stuff is so nice. It helps get a close shave. Makes your legs soft. Keeps away any bumps on the skin. It does better than the more expensive things. It is cheap and good. I would recommend it to others. I love it is so nice. I would buy it again.
Bernadette T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love to use this shave cream, it has a good selection of scents to choose from which is really great. It leaves my legs feeling silky soft and smooth.
Yes, I would recommend this product.
Ashley R.
Syracuse , Ny
Pretty good inexpensive shaving cream. I always buy pure silk's sensitive skin therapy at Walmart. I have never got any cuts or nicks while using this formula and it always leaves my underarms and legs feeling soft.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.