BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Victoria S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is so affordable and so moisturizing to the skin. I have incredibly dry, sensitive skin and this is one of the only shaving creams I can use! and like i said you cant beat that price.
Jennifer R.
This shave cream is the best when I put it on my skin I feel that is softing my thick hair on my legs and giving some moisturize to my skin! I always have to use this shave cream because the ends results are awesome!
nicole m.
I love this shaving cream so much! It is my go to product and i use it every time i shave my legs. It is very cheap and it is around $3. It makes my legs so silky and soft and i have very dry skin. I will definitely repurchase and recommend it to everyone.
Krista B.
Beckley, WV
I bought this can months ago & it has lasted forever it seems. It's smooth, the can doesn't rust on the bottom, it's inexpensive, and it protects my skin from cuts caused by my razor. It's been one of the best shaving creams I have ever used. Very impressed!
Kylie K.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Always my go to shave cream. Have many different scents. Very affordable. I like that it comes out as foam and not gel. Leaves my skin hydrated and smooth. My skin is sensitive and I don't have a problem with this one
Susan C.
Knoxville, TN
This is good shave cream also, leaves behind no cuts or nicks either, some people think it's just the blade and yes that has a lot to do with it but if you don't have a good shave cream or jel, it doesn't matter because they work together. It's very moisturizing and stays that way for a couple of days
Katie S.
Parker, CO
This lathers nicely and smells good. It seemed to make my legs soft afterwards, and the price isn't bad. It's easy to use, and gets the job done. Nothing special, nothing bad. I do like the packaging; it's nice to look at. I would buy it again if it was cheaper or the same price as something else.
Bernadette T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love to use this shave cream, it has a good selection of scents to choose from which is really great. It leaves my legs feeling silky soft and smooth.
Yes, I would recommend this product.
Lexie A.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love buying this stuff in bulk. It lasts for a while and is so affordable. It smells great and doesn't irritate the skin. It helps to leave your skin smooth and beautiful. May just be me, but my skin feels healthier after using it.
Ashley R.
Syracuse , Ny
Pretty good inexpensive shaving cream. I always buy pure silk's sensitive skin therapy at Walmart. I have never got any cuts or nicks while using this formula and it always leaves my underarms and legs feeling soft.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.