BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Wendy C.
These smell AMAZING! They are super affordable and last quite awhile! I get it right at Walmart or Rite Aid. I never get razor burn when I use this and rarely a nik on my skin. I haven't tried a scent I don't like yet. It's usually the only one I buy now.
Glauciane  O.
This product is amazing I use it every time I shave. I get psoriasis during the winter and I wasn't able to shave my legs because the razor would cut the dry flakes of my psoriasis but ever sense I started using the cream it hasn't happen. Thanks pure silk.
Corrina W.
Huntsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This shaving cream is fantastic. I love how silky-smooth it leaves your legs and how it's durable meaning you can dry shave or shower shave with it. Overall great product and smells good
DeAundra M.
Kendleton, TX
I purchased the Sensitive Therapy one (orange can) and I was left disappointed because my skin was dry and irritated; it wasn't the silky smooth feel that I was looking for. The product was too thick and creamy and it caused the razor to drag across my skin.
Kaitlyn H.
This shaving cream is amazing! I love the smell of this product! It is easier to use and comes in an amazing package. The product is very easy and effective. I've been anywhere and seen this product. Would recommend
Krista B.
Beckley, WV
I bought this can months ago & it has lasted forever it seems. It's smooth, the can doesn't rust on the bottom, it's inexpensive, and it protects my skin from cuts caused by my razor. It's been one of the best shaving creams I have ever used. Very impressed!
Sabera Q.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great shaving cream! This is usually easily found everywhere so I love getting it quickly if I'm out and don't have enough time to go to a place like Target. Great for my sensitive skin!
Michelle N.
I received this in a voxbox. I was very impressed. I thought this was going to be a gel type of foam but I was surprised that it was just a foam. It works great. I hate the gel type because it's so cold but this came out just fine. Will be buying this product again.
Victoria S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is so affordable and so moisturizing to the skin. I have incredibly dry, sensitive skin and this is one of the only shaving creams I can use! and like i said you cant beat that price.
Torre C.
This is my holy grail shave cream. I love the way it smells. It's a soft scent that isn't overpowering. This is also very affordable. Once I was able to find it for a $1 so I stocked up!
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.