BY TUSCAN SOUL

Sydney M.
Mount Olive, NC
i just started using shaving cream nit too long ago because i wanted to try it. I like it it prevents me from accidentally cutting myself with my shaver. This brand is not expensive at all
Kristin C.
Gower, MO
I always use this product. It smells great and gives you a clean, smooth shave. This product is very effective. It is cheap at Walmart. I got a two pack for around five dollars. This is one of the only brands I use to shave with. I was very satisfied and will definitely continue using it in the future.
Emily L.
Morris, AL
LOVE THIS SHAVING CREAM. At the price point, you really can't beat it. I get a satiny shave every time when I use this and my legs feel soft and supple. I won't purchase any other shaving cream, this is the one. Super easy to use and find and so affordable!
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Only shave cream I'll use ilk try others but I always come back to this rich creamy lather and perfectly scented!!! I use cherry blossom its like I'm on a vacation in the shower lol I love love it I stock up bc I feel like they'll discontinue like they did my fav plumeria :(
Kristina T.
Foams up really well - a little goes a long way. Smells good no matter which scent you buy and I definitely notice much less (if at all) razor burn when using this vs. shaving without any cream. Would recommend forsure!
Danielle A.
Montpelier, IN
This is the best quality with the best price of all ive found at all stores. You can find better creamy type shaving lotions, but not for this price. This brand is everywhere and I can count on it to not irritate my skin.
Liz L.
Red Hill, PA
Review for: Raspberry more...
Started buying when i was 15. Probably my favorite go to they always have nice smells. Non sticky or to over powering scent wise. Like how it goes from gel to foam. This does make applying it a lot easier. I have sensitive skin so it is definitely better compared to some brands for non irritation.
Jessica R.
Georgetown , DE
I love how flawless this stuff leaves my legs. When I get out of the shower my legs feel so soft and they're so shiny. I can't use a lot of shaving creams because they give me rashes but this brand is gentle on my skin
Isabel H.
These get the job done, I don't care for the can it is not rust proof and I have a bad habit of leaving this in the shower and there is a rust ring after a couple of uses. Besides that it smells great and lathers nicely.
Jordyn P.
Evansville , WI
These shaving creams are female friendly and come in a variety of scents! Bought at WalMart or any drug store it is one of my go tos when shaving legs. It's easy to use and a great item, I always have this is the shower.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.