BY TUSCAN SOUL

Karelia Alejandra G.
It is a good cream, it is rare to me find a cream like this, very moisturizing... And easy to apply. Leaves a good and soft shave, and the skin of my face... Just lovely. I recommend this 100%
Lorna B.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Sensitive Skin Therapy more...
i tried this shave cream after receiving coupons in the Sunday mail for money off. now i will never buy another shave cream again, its great for the use of the in the shower with a razor, or i use it in the bath when im using my epilator and i LOVE it. no razor burns or ingrown hair since using this product.
Ashley A.
This shaving cream is honestly all I use, so when I received a can from Influenster in my #vowvoxbox for testing purposes I was excited. The scents they offer are absolutely amazing, the price is affordable and The product works great. Leaves my legs so smooth.
Heather K.
Lyles, TN
I like pure silk shave cream it has a rust proof can and it comes in all diffrent scents. Its also fairly cheap only downside is it leaves a residue in the shower after use and its not as thick as some of its competitors.
Kristin C.
Gower, MO
I always use this product. It smells great and gives you a clean, smooth shave. This product is very effective. It is cheap at Walmart. I got a two pack for around five dollars. This is one of the only brands I use to shave with. I was very satisfied and will definitely continue using it in the future.
Michelle C.
Olathe, KS
I really didn't like this product at all. It was really runny, and didn't moisturize my skin to my standard. It wasn't as effective as I thought it would be. I have only used this product a few times. I would totally choose other products over this one. I really wasn't satisfied with this product at all.
Jordyn P.
Evansville , WI
These shaving creams are female friendly and come in a variety of scents! Bought at WalMart or any drug store it is one of my go tos when shaving legs. It's easy to use and a great item, I always have this is the shower.
Kristin W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product, I am a long time user and will continue to use this product. I use it every other day to help minimize hair, it is a super easy to use product that exceeded my expectations. It not only reduced the friction from the razor but also left my legs and other areas feeling soft and smooth.
Taylor M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This shave gel is one that I typically only will buy if it is on sale. I generally don't like it too much and I go through a can very quick. But for the cheap price its an okay product. It does not leave my legs as moisturized as other shave creams I have used.
yesie a.
Alamogordo, NM
I received this in my #Frescavoxbox and I love it i would only shave with conditioner so I rarely bought shaving cream this has changed my mind completely. I love the creamy texture of the foam the close shave the raspberry scent. The design is cute and modern.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.