BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Zulem S.
phoenix az
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I never tried this shaving cream I did tired other shaving cream but most of the make my skin break and I get bumps and rash so I would love to try this to see how my legs would look and feel.
Ruby B.
Las Cruces, NM
Cheap! I love cheap things that work awesome and pure silk is one of them. I noticed after I use this shaving cream my legs feel moisturize compare to other brands that leaves my skin itchy.
Tasha M.
College Place, WA
The foam is very thick and smooth and I feel like it helps me get a closer shave. A lot comes out at once, though, so I feel like a lot is wasted. It is very affordable. I would buy it again.
Nikita Y.
New Paris, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a decent cheap shaving cream. I however had trouble with breaking out in a razor rash after using it. where that didn't happen with similar brands. My little sister uses it and doesn't have a problem with it at all. She likes it. It is easy to use. I wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive skin.
Emma U.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Shaving is so annoying to most people, but i love shaving with pure silk it is so easy to apply and it also has a variety of scents that make it smell so good! also you don't need a lot to put on, so it lasts me a long time. I also never get razor burn with this
Vanessa J.
Spartanburg, SC
This is my go to shaving cream. I buy it at my superstore and it is super cheap, not very expensive and love the quality. The foam is very nice smelling and I have loved this product so far.
Avital B.
Philadelphia, PA
Very useful and with a great price, although I do not suggest it if you have sensitive skin. I would sometimes get itchy. Also does not give a complete shave with a few cuts from time ti time.
Sonny F.
Muskegon, MI
I really prefer this shave cream over most others. It smells really nice but not overwhelming. It also foams up really nicely and doesn't wash off my leg super easily when it inevitably gets exposed to water in the shower. I am pleased with the price point and the quality!
Karelia Alejandra G.
It is a good cream, it is rare to me find a cream like this, very moisturizing... And easy to apply. Leaves a good and soft shave, and the skin of my face... Just lovely. I recommend this 100%
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Sensitive Skin Therapy, Cherry Blossom, Raspberry more...
Pure Silk Shave Cream is wonderful, it makes my skin feel so soft and the shaving cream helps me to avoid dry skin and it also is perfect if you hate razor bumps and cuts while shaving. It's very affordable and I can find Pure Silk Shave Cream at any of my local stores.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.