BY TUSCAN SOUL

Isabel L.
Very smooth shaving cream & smells great! I really like that it comes in a variety of different scents, too. I would recommend this if you're looking for a simple, smooth shaving cream to use.
Ashley B.
Pure silk shaving cream is OK. The scents aren't the best and they're very very thick which I find clogs up my razor. Which in turn takes me longer to shave because I'm constantly having to rinse out the razor
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I guess its true what they say, you get what you pay for. I think it was only $1.19. Super cheap, and cheaply made! The first time I used it, I got the worse razor burn I have ever had in my life! It had no moisturizer it felt like. It was harsh on my skin. Never again!
Amethyst V.
Monticello, NY
It's a little thinner than other brands shave gel so it isn't my number one go-to but it's a good option. It's fairly inexpensive and gets the job done but you may need to use more than you do with other brands.
Heidi J.
Crawfordville, FL
For the longest time I would just use conditioners when shaving but when I was able to purchase these for a good price I couldn't resist. The smell is very pleasan, the application is smooth and doesn't run. I've converted and I'm not going back to household items.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Sensitive Skin Therapy, Cherry Blossom, Raspberry more...
Pure Silk Shave Cream is wonderful, it makes my skin feel so soft and the shaving cream helps me to avoid dry skin and it also is perfect if you hate razor bumps and cuts while shaving. It's very affordable and I can find Pure Silk Shave Cream at any of my local stores.
Chelsea R.
Bishop, GA
I hate spending large amounts of money on razors and sha in creams, but sometimes when you don't spend money you get a crappy product. With this shaving cream that is not the case. I love the smells of these creams. They are easy to use and don't leave rust stains around your tub. Makes shaving a lot easier.
Olivia W.
This is a average shaving cream, which does the job, just isn't fantastic. It is easy to use, while being inexpensive and effective. It does make your legs softer, and is a cheaper alternative to similar products on the market. I would consider purchasing again.
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this shaving cream when I first started shaving and it really oft my legs feeling soft. My legs don' t have razor bumps after using this product, and they offer a variety of scents that you can use. For a drugstore brand and for the price I recommend this product.
Alondra G.
Avenal , Ca
If you are on a budget you can typically find this at the dollar tree! As a college student myself I can't always buy what I want and this has been one of those items I was able to find at the dollar tree and actually like!
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.