BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Grace K.
I personly get this product from the dollar tree. I love the texture and how it doesn't ruin my razor. It smells amazing and prevents razor burn. It is easy to clean It was very affordable I would suggest dollar general or dollar tree to get this amazing product.
Kara M.
Columbia Fls, MT
The pure silk shave cream, along with the skintimate shaving cream have to be favorites of mine. The pure silk shaving cream is very easy to use and provides a clean shave. I bought it at my local drugstore, and yes, I would buy it again (: I am overall very satisfied with this shave cream and would recommend it.
Hope H.
With senitive dry skin, its hard to find a shaving gel or cream that doesn't irritate my skin. Hard, but not impossible because I found Pure Silk. Their sensitive formula is on it! It is very soft on the skin and moisturizing. I couldn't believe how easy it was on my skin. It has been my favorite for a few years now!
Fatima C.
Duncanville, TX
The pure silk product is my fave, no matter how you use it, on wet or dry legs you will always get a super smooth result that will last long, That's the only product ill use. I have compared other similar to it but are more watery or by the 3 day my legs feel dry.
Chelsea R.
Bishop, GA
I hate spending large amounts of money on razors and sha in creams, but sometimes when you don't spend money you get a crappy product. With this shaving cream that is not the case. I love the smells of these creams. They are easy to use and don't leave rust stains around your tub. Makes shaving a lot easier.
Sydney T.
I enjoy this shaving cream a lot! They have a ton of
Varieties and scents, which is always fun! It leaves my legs super hydrated and smooth! It foams up well and makes shaving super easy. I will repurchase!
Isabel L.
Very smooth shaving cream & smells great! I really like that it comes in a variety of different scents, too. I would recommend this if you're looking for a simple, smooth shaving cream to use.
Chelsea K.
Burlington, WV
This is a great shaving cream! Very cheap and it does the job. Doesn't leave my legs dry and flaky. Moisturizes them even! It is smooth and doesn't clog up your razors. They have a variety of scents that smell amazing! There is one for everyone! Highly recommend this.
Zulem S.
phoenix az
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I never tried this shaving cream I did tired other shaving cream but most of the make my skin break and I get bumps and rash so I would love to try this to see how my legs would look and feel.
Nikita Y.
New Paris, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a decent cheap shaving cream. I however had trouble with breaking out in a razor rash after using it. where that didn't happen with similar brands. My little sister uses it and doesn't have a problem with it at all. She likes it. It is easy to use. I wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive skin.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.