BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Wanda P.
Boyd, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like Pure Silk. It goes on smooth and smells great. However, if you don't have a sharp clean razor does not prevent razor burn and sometimes you have to go over the same spot. If I don't put lotion on afterwards, I get dry skin.
Laura M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this stuff! It makes my skin so smooth and soft and it smells so good! It far surpassed my expectations and is super effective! I make sure I use it every time I shave! It is by far my favorite product I have tried. I am very satisfied and will be a long time user!
Joni L.
Decatur, GA
I always shaved using soap, but once I started using Pure Silk I never looked back. It's much more moisturizing and I avoid nicks using shaving cream over soap. It also smells quite nice. Recommend!
Jennifer G.
It get the job done, but it definitely isn't a favorite. I much prefer EOS Shave Cream. This is more a foam than a cream which I find dries out my skin more than an actual cream formula. It's affordable which is a plus, but I'd only recommend it for in a pinch situation.
Ruchi S.
This cream foams up really nicely and lays thick to prevent cuts and razor burn. It smells really nice. I used the sensitive formula. It is really affordable at local stores like target. I use it every time and it lasts a long time.
Brianna O.
Brookings, SD
This is a great product! I love how this product makes my skin feel. I use it just about every time I shave- it really is such a great product! A problem I sometimes have with shaving creams is the can rusting and no longer dispensing the product, but this can makes that no longer a problem! I would definitely recommend!
Lindsay M.
Converse, TX
I mainly use the sensitive skin one, but I love this shaving cream! It's also pretty affordable. It leaves me legs and underarms feeling smooth too! Perfect for my dry, sensitive skin especially during the winter!
Taylour D.
Carson, CA
Ever since i switched from using soap when shaving to pure silk my skin has become so much less irritated and i don't look all rashy and the fact that pure silk has moisturizer in it helps my sensitive skin stay smooth and soft anyone who shaves their legs should try it
Yannia F.
Greensboro, NC
I love this shaving cream. First if all it last a longtime because a little will go a long way. The can is also rust proof which is a plus (considering the condensation of the bathroom). It also leaves your legs silky smooth.
Danielle H.
Bethlehem, PA
This is the only kind of shaving cream I buy. I was so upset when I couldn't find this brand, let alone any shaving cream (instead of shaving gel) in Target. It is super affordable, lasts a long time, and has a great variety of scents. I would recommend it to anyone.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.