BY TUSCAN SOUL

Raven W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this product for as long as I can remember. It always performs to my expectations. I love it. I will always comeback to this product. It is very affordable. I use it every time I shave.
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very nice shaving cream comes in a ton of different amazing smelling scents. Protects you from razor burns or cuts ! This is my go to, usually get at Walmart for a really good price. Not too pricey and gets the job done 😊
Justyne D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always buy this shaving cream because it smells AMAZING! no other brand can even compare to the smell of these babies! its like a fruity perfume on your legs in the form of a shaving cream! not to mention they make my legs feel soooooo smooth after shaving! love love love!
Heidi B.
Perrysburg, OH
My mother used this brand, and I adopted the habit as well. Although I would prefer more lather, the bargain of this product is well enough for the results it yields. As long as I'm using a 3+ Blade razor, this shave saver protects my skin and leaves it irritation-free.
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
This shaving cream is better than using bar soap, but that's about it. It's a really thin formula and doesn't help protect your skin. I definitely prefer other brands. I would not recommend, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Kayla D.
Dartmouth, Ma
I got this shave cream in my vow vox box to test out and it was fine, it foams just like traditional shaving cream, doesn't seem to have a lot of moisturizing benefits though. the smell was nice raspberry is one of my favorite scents but i don't think this is my new favorite
Wanda P.
Boyd, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like Pure Silk. It goes on smooth and smells great. However, if you don't have a sharp clean razor does not prevent razor burn and sometimes you have to go over the same spot. If I don't put lotion on afterwards, I get dry skin.
CHRISTINE H.
Pasadena
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite brand of shave cream. It's thick and creamy and leaves my skin really soft. The can does not lie when it claims a “rust-proof aluminum can.” Since opening about three weeks ago, I’ve kept it in my shower for convenience sake, and true to it’s word, the can has been rust free. It’s so nice when companies don’t lie to you.
Tabby R.
Vineland, NJ
I always buy the raspberry scent, I love how it smells. The can comes with plenty of product in the can and foams up nicely. The only issue I have is that the can is metal so if you leave it in the shower it will leave a rust stain on your tub/shower. Also, the cap is always very hard for me to get off.
Rosalie K.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a good product, but personally I prefer to use conditioner instead of shave cream. However this did meet my expectations of a shave cream and I did use it. It was effective and nice on the skin. I would recommend this product to others if they want a shave cream that gets the job done
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.