BY TUSCAN SOUL

Ali W.
Not only do i agree with the cost of the Pure Silk brand shave creams, but the product is just as good as any other. Plus unlike some affordable shave cream brands, it comes in a variety of scents and skin type choices to choose from.
Brittany D.
I absolutely love this shaving cream! It always leaves my legs and underarms soft and thankfully not raw, itchy and sore like other shaving creams do to me. Anytime anyone asks what kind of Shaving Cream they should get, I definitely recommend Pure Silk it is my all time favorite!
Kamille D.
Olympia , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oh wow #2 in shaving creams? Well, it is good and thick but this will not be my go-to for shaving. I feel like it helps you shave but does not give the moisture your skin needs like how other shaving creams do. Relatively inexpensive but I think i would rather spend a little more.
Emma B.
Plymouth PA
This shaving cream keeps my legs soft, smooth, and smelling great! This is super easy to use, you just hold the button in and it comes out. It was cheap when I got it at Kmart and target. I will recommend everyone to use this product!
Cristin  S.
Kokomo, IN
I love this stuff, it keeps my legs hair free close to 48 hours and it does really well on my sensitive lady parts. I can normally find it in a 2 pack for about $3 so very affordable. Only down side is that the raspberry is the only one I've found in a 2 pack and though i like that scent, i would like to try some of the others.
Caylyn C.
Ford City, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my go to shave cream. My legs are always super smooth after and works well with my dry skin. There are a million different kinds and all are great. They even have a rust proof bottle this time.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this shaving cream, but it's not my favorite. It gets the job done, but it didn't leave my skin soft. My skin was dry afterwards, and I had to use lotion. It does smell amazing though.
Ashley L.
Hoover, AL
Great budget shaving cream. Not too expensive, feels great, and comes in different scents. The product is moisturizing and a little goes a long way. I use this product at least once a week while shaving.
Mindy J.
Aberdeen, SD
I've been buying this shaving cream for years. I've tried others and always end up going back to this. It smells wonderful, keeps your skin so soft and smooth and really helps a close shave. I would suggest this shaving cream to anyone.. and you really can't beat the price.
Torrie R.
Peoria, AZ
I use this shaving cream all the time. It comes in various different flavors which is very nice. But I don't like how you can't control how much product comes out of the tube because it just comes out so fast and I end up wasting some of it 😭 but other wise it is very useful
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.