BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Samantha H.
Lynchburg , VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Raspberry more...
This is my favorite shaving cream!! I have very sensitive skin, so it’s vital that I have one that is a moisturizer. A little goes a long way for sure. This always leaves my legs really smooth and hydrated for sure.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So basic. This brand has been around for forever and instead of spending the few dollars on it I prefer to use something a little more useful. Something that would lock in moisture better and smell a little more good!
Lekaela M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like using the shaving cream. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and allows my shaver to glide nicely against my skin. It also has a decent yet soft fragrance to it. Plus it’s an expensive in many stores.
Michaela G.
Cheap enough to keep repurchasing isn’t my favorite shaving cream more so foamy rather than hydrating. I wish it was more creamy like lotion than liquid. It washes away fast so when shaving you have to work quick.
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My truly and only product I can depend on to shave !!! No irritation, no bumps and it smells very good which is usual with shaving cream. This is a mousse , you just need a little bit to achieve whatever you want!!!
Haley B.
Tahlequah, OK
Pure silk is my favorite because one it’s super cheap and there’s always coupons for it and two because well it gets the job done. It’s thick and a little goes a long way so therefore one can will last a long time!
Chelsea N.
Review for: Coconut & Oat Flour more...
I bought this as an item to try because I needed something to assist with shaving better and more effectively. I have to say, I love this. It’s extremely affordable and works very well. I use it all the time now!
Hanna J.
Alexandria
Love the shaving cream, i have used just about every kind. A little goes a long way i cant ever seem to keep a bottle long of any other brand. It smells great and leaves my legs super soft. Its some good stuff i'd say!
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Pure Silk shave cream is really pretty good. It smells good, leaves my skin soft and smooth, and lasts for quite a while. This isn't my favorite shave gel, but it's in my rotation for use. I'll continue to buy it.
Briana W.
Cincinnati, OH
I’ve been using this brands for years🤗 I have had no issue with this brand. I tried almost ever color. They are affordable and last me about 2 months. The foam turns into a rich lather and it’s easy to clean up.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.