BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Ashlie H.
Winston Salem, NC
Has always been a go to for me for as long as I can remember. Love the many different scents so I can choose one that doesn't clash with other scents chosen for that day. Super convenient and always makes my legs feel smooth and refreshed.
Tiffany R.
I have the one for sensitive skin with aloe. It is amazing and so moisturizing! It also keeps me from cutting myself which is a huge plus! The consistency is amazing, not too thick and not too thin! Hands down the best shaving cream brand!
Kenedy S.
I use the Raspberry shave cream. Though it works really well as a shave cream--it lathers well and prevents nicks and razor burn--I honestly cannot smell the raspberry. Neither during shaving nor after.
Heather C.
Ashland, KY
Good product, it's one I'll turn to whenever I don't have the other option, but it still helps to provide a good shave. Only complaint is that the cream doesn't feel as thick & luxurious when applied to the skin like my other brand does.
Sherry U.
Indianapolis, IN
This cream is so very soft and thick, it almost makes shaving a pleasure! Easy to use, easy to find in any grocery or mega-store. The can lasts me a long time, so I feel it is a good value. My legs always feel nice & soft after using this. I buy it every time I need shaving cream.
Karla V.
Downey, CA
It's a decent shaving cream. I got a sample of the raspberry scented one and used it twice so far. the smell is not too strong. I don't notice the difference in softness between this and using regular body soap for shaving my legs. I will use up but not something I would buy for myself.
Nicole F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I honestly don't know why anyone would spend more on a different brand. A little goes a long way! It leaves my skin very soft and the scent range is amazing. I swear a can of this stuff lasts me MONTHS!!
Michelle G.
Cheap, effective, cool scents. Not much to complain about for this product. My bottles always rust in my tub for whatever reason though, which is a pain. Some of the scents aren't the best (the raspberry one smells bad to me) but there are some real winners. Just remember to give it a shake first.
Jessica R.
Brooklyn, NY
I have actually used this whole collection before. It really did meet my expectations. It's affordable and effective which is what I like. I used to use this all the time. I'm overall satisfied with it.
Bekah N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this shave cream! Super silly smooth after shave feel, which is what we are going for am I right? :) definitely meets expectations! Can buy really any store that sells unilaterally items. Will be buying again
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.