BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Becca C.
stow, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nice variety of flavors. Nice for my sensitive skin it's very smooth and silky and effective . i bought it at the drug store. it's affordable . i would recommend this product to a friend . i mmmm satisfied
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If I am shaving my legs I HAVE to use a foam or cream. I bought this in a Supermarket as it was so cheap to purchase. Comes in many different scents and is also mixed with a moisturizer so you razor will glide freely. Smells pretty and left my legs soft and smooth. Would definitely recommend it!
Emily H.
Canton, OH
I Don't use shaving cream on a regular basis (prefer the mom life hack if using baby shampoo to shave with! Lol) but when I do, this us what I grab. Easy to use, leaves legs silky, and smells very nice.
Cayce L.
Great shaving cream! If you're someone who dislikes shaving gels then this is perfect for you. They are good for a close shave and help prevent bumps. Only negative thing is they seem to be a bit drying.
KL C.
Toluca Lake, CA
I like this stuff but honestly don't think I really need it. My soap or shower gel works just fine, and I love not having one more product cluttering up my shower. I find shaving drying no matter what I use to shave with, so body lotion is a must afterwards.
Aysenur R.
West Deptford, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This shaving cream is very affordable. I use it almost once a week. I saw this product and bought it from Walmart. It definitely met my expectations. It was easy to use and left my skin feeling very smooth.
amanda R.
Such a nice shaving cream that is very affordable, can be found at many different stores. Also the scent selection is very good, I usually buy 3 or 4 at a time so I wont run out of shaving cream too fast.
Sheri  T.
Caney, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has to be my favorite shaving cream. I have 3 of us girls in the house that use it and we all love it. I also love the price, I can't handle it being pretty cheap since we go through it pretty quickly.
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this gel as well as the skintamits, it does a great job of preventing razor burn and all the scents smell great and it's a great price range as well, I would most definitely highlight recommend this!
Tiffany R.
I have the one for sensitive skin with aloe. It is amazing and so moisturizing! It also keeps me from cutting myself which is a huge plus! The consistency is amazing, not too thick and not too thin! Hands down the best shaving cream brand!
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.