9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
Nice variety of flavors. Nice for my sensitive skin it's very smooth and silky and effective . i bought it at the drug store. it's affordable . i would recommend this product to a friend . i mmmm satisfied
If I am shaving my legs I HAVE to use a foam or cream. I bought this in a Supermarket as it was so cheap to purchase. Comes in many different scents and is also mixed with a moisturizer so you razor will glide freely. Smells pretty and left my legs soft and smooth. Would definitely recommend it!
I Don't use shaving cream on a regular basis (prefer the mom life hack if using baby shampoo to shave with! Lol) but when I do, this us what I grab. Easy to use, leaves legs silky, and smells very nice.
Great shaving cream! If you're someone who dislikes shaving gels then this is perfect for you. They are good for a close shave and help prevent bumps. Only negative thing is they seem to be a bit drying.
I like this stuff but honestly don't think I really need it. My soap or shower gel works just fine, and I love not having one more product cluttering up my shower. I find shaving drying no matter what I use to shave with, so body lotion is a must afterwards.
This shaving cream is very affordable. I use it almost once a week. I saw this product and bought it from Walmart. It definitely met my expectations. It was easy to use and left my skin feeling very smooth.
Such a nice shaving cream that is very affordable, can be found at many different stores. Also the scent selection is very good, I usually buy 3 or 4 at a time so I wont run out of shaving cream too fast.
This has to be my favorite shaving cream. I have 3 of us girls in the house that use it and we all love it. I also love the price, I can't handle it being pretty cheap since we go through it pretty quickly.
Love this gel as well as the skintamits, it does a great job of preventing razor burn and all the scents smell great and it's a great price range as well, I would most definitely highlight recommend this!
I have the one for sensitive skin with aloe. It is amazing and so moisturizing! It also keeps me from cutting myself which is a huge plus! The consistency is amazing, not too thick and not too thin! Hands down the best shaving cream brand!
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos