BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Emily K.
Cleveland, OH
This stuff is cheap, works well, and doesn't cause me any skin irritation. I like that there are so many choices in fragrance or skin benefit/moisturizer. I usually pick this brand over others because it's cheaper and works perfectly well. I honestly can't think of any cons for this product.
Taylor M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have used this and do think it is very good and it is not that expensive and can last a while if you try to limit your use! It is just as good as the really expensive brands so I would recommend to others
Rebecca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this shaving cream every time I shave. I really like the one for sensitive skin. It keeps my legs feeling moisturized. It's cheaper than other brands, and I think it works better than other brands too.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Good for the price. I would buy at CVS if I had a coupon. My only big complaint is the rust spot they leave on the bathtub. Other than that smells good and leaves my skin soft! I would most definitely buy again.
Allison P.
Severn, MD
The Pure Silk brand of shaving cream is pretty good. It comes out as a foam and does the job. I just don't like how thin it is in constancy. I feel like when I put it on my legs it just fizzles down to almost nothing. They are inexpensive and do the job, but I like other brands better.
Becca C.
stow, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nice variety of flavors. Nice for my sensitive skin it's very smooth and silky and effective . i bought it at the drug store. it's affordable . i would recommend this product to a friend . i mmmm satisfied
Brooke A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have yet to get a girls shaving cream that I like and that doesn't break me out! This is the closest I can get and it's still not even close to enough. It's affordable but definitely not worth it in my eyes.
Karrie G.
Magna, UT
These are my go to shaving creams, I love how creamy and smooth they make shaving actually not that bad! I love how smooth it also makes my body feel after I have shaved. I love the smell of these, definitely my favorite shaving cream to use.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If I am shaving my legs I HAVE to use a foam or cream. I bought this in a Supermarket as it was so cheap to purchase. Comes in many different scents and is also mixed with a moisturizer so you razor will glide freely. Smells pretty and left my legs soft and smooth. Would definitely recommend it!
Nikiesha M.
River Falls, WI
I have sensitive skin, which has always made me dread shaving my legs. I've found that Pure Silk is gentle on my skin and doesn't dry it out like other brands. It also comes in a variety of scents that all smell absolutely amazing!
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.