BY TUSCAN SOUL

tori b.
Clarkesville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The sensitive skin shaving cream is a must for me. I can't use anything else. It is the only shaving cream that doesn't break out my skin or make ingrown hairs. Love it and the smell isn't too overpowering.
Tamara R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my favorite shaving cream. Simple fragrant and smooth. After use your skin feels smooth and hydrated throughout the day. I would say this product is well worth having to help avoid chaffing and cuts.
Jessica L.
Lynchburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If you are looking for good quality and a low price, this one can not be beat. I've been using it for years, it has never causes irritation to my sensitive skin, it has a thick lather, and is fairly cheap.
Nora K.
I mean shaving cream is shaving cream. I got this in the Walmart beauty box and I am glad because I can use with the razor I got last season in a different Walmart beauty box. I'd recoupment this as a cheap and effective product
dahlia m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
these are just like any ordinary shaving cream
but i find that these leave my legs a bit dry after using when it's supposed to be moisturizing
it might be me but that happens
it's good overall for the price though!
Rebecca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this shaving cream every time I shave. I really like the one for sensitive skin. It keeps my legs feeling moisturized. It's cheaper than other brands, and I think it works better than other brands too.
Carol C.
Orlando
Review for: Raspberry Mist more...
  I honestly love this product and I have no complaints about it. I got a sample from it along time ago and since then I haven’t stopped buying it. It is very smooth and it helps a lot I couldn’t be happier with it totally recommend everyone who is looking for a shaving cream.
Jessi P.
Eagle, MI
Love this line! I have the Vitamin E oil one and it keeps my legs soft without much lotion! Affordable and easy to use, I found mine at my local Wal-Mart. I wish that the selection was a bit more varied, but I am very happy with my purchase!
Julianna Y.
Berea, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These shaving creams are a great value. They get the job done just fine and cost a lot less than other brands. It has a smooth creamy texture and spreads well. I wish there were more scent varieties though.
Brooke A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have yet to get a girls shaving cream that I like and that doesn't break me out! This is the closest I can get and it's still not even close to enough. It's affordable but definitely not worth it in my eyes.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.