BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Completely in love with all of the Pure Silk Shaving Cream. I'm pretty sure that i tried all of the different kinds that there are and i cant even pick out a favorite they all smell so good and they work great!
Shannon D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
For the most part, this is the only shave cream I use. It has a really nice, foamy lather to it. I have sensitive skin and this seems to work well enough. It is usually a pretty good deal at most stores as well. I've found that it doesn't have Pink Tax either so that is encouraging. Smells good!
KRISTIN B.
Lowell, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works just as well as the more expensive brands. I get very dry skin on my legs, especially in winter, so I have to make sure to use very moisturizing products. The sensitive skin shaving cream is awesome and helps keep my skin from getting itchy.
Taylor M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have used this and do think it is very good and it is not that expensive and can last a while if you try to limit your use! It is just as good as the really expensive brands so I would recommend to others
dahlia m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
these are just like any ordinary shaving cream
but i find that these leave my legs a bit dry after using when it's supposed to be moisturizing
it might be me but that happens
it's good overall for the price though!
Emily B.
Carrollton, GA
Perfect quality for the price! Does exactly what's needed for an affordable price. Easy to use, and scents for everyone! Same, if not better quality than other brands. Of course I would recommend to others.
Jessica L.
Lynchburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If you are looking for good quality and a low price, this one can not be beat. I've been using it for years, it has never causes irritation to my sensitive skin, it has a thick lather, and is fairly cheap.
Nikiesha M.
River Falls, WI
I have sensitive skin, which has always made me dread shaving my legs. I've found that Pure Silk is gentle on my skin and doesn't dry it out like other brands. It also comes in a variety of scents that all smell absolutely amazing!
Julianna Y.
Berea, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These shaving creams are a great value. They get the job done just fine and cost a lot less than other brands. It has a smooth creamy texture and spreads well. I wish there were more scent varieties though.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Good for the price. I would buy at CVS if I had a coupon. My only big complaint is the rust spot they leave on the bathtub. Other than that smells good and leaves my skin soft! I would most definitely buy again.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.