BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
A great shaving cream. Works great, and doesn't leave me having a ton of razor bumps. They have a variety of scents, and I love them all. Very affordable, and can be purchased at many stores and drug stores.
Eva R.
Hannibal, MO
pure silk shaving cream , in my opinion, is exactly what the name says, It really leaves you skin feeling like pure silk. It smalls great too, which is an added bonus. We all want our delicate parts to be smooth, and smell great, well this product offers just that. A must have in my book.
Jennifer C.
Kyle, TX
I have been using this product for a year now and I've had no problem with it. it is so great and it is my favorite shaving cream.
this product definitely met my expectations. I bought this product at my local Walmart.
I am super satisfied with this product!
I 100% recommend
Lyndsey F.
BERWICK, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are amazing they smell so good and the cans won't leave a ring in your showers. There are many scents including a scent less version of the product. It has a good lather to it's as well and works well with many razors. I rebuy this all the time
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this shaving cream. It helps my razors glide well over my skin to eliminate as many cuts and nicks. It also minimizes the irritation bumps from frequent shavings for me and my skin feels great afterward!
Nisa Z.
It's really just a regular shaving cream to me. It works well and left my skin decently moisturized. It comes in a lot of great smelling scents and a bottle lasts me a long time since you really don't need a lot. It is very easy to work into a thick lather and is overall a decent shaving cream but I wouldn't go out of my way to look for it
Maya E.
Morrow, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great shaving cream for an even better price! Goes on smooth and softens your hair for easy removal. Keeps your skin moisturized and razor bump free. Would definitely recommend to both women and men everywhere!
Angela B.
Gresham, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this because it was nearly $1 cheaper than other brands and I figured I should give it a try. If it turned out to be junk I was only out a couple bucks, right? But I LOVE it. I didn't expect that a shaving cream could be so much better for my skin than the gel I've been using for years, but boy was I wrong. The coconut scent is great too!
Denise R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Love Pure Silk shaving cream! This product is beyond amazing! It moisturizes my legs and always leaves me with a clean shave without any of those awful cuts. I purchase this item at Target, Walgreens, and CVS. They even have it at the grocery store which is a HUGE plus if you are in a pinch! I would highly recommend this product to a friend.
Paige H.
Definitely my go to shaving cream. I love the different verity of smells! I love the way my legs feel after, and it doesn't kill my pocketbook. I'd suggest this to anyone!! They also have different ones for sensitive skin or dry skin! It's great!
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.