9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
I love this shaving cream! I purchase mine at Dollar Tree, a mini can lasts me forever! Smells lightly of raspberries, and the foam comes out easily. Leaves my legs extremely soft, no need to find another shaving cream!
It works well enough, and it smells amazing. It's a pretty thick lather and pretty good for a foam as opposed to a gel to foam formula. It has never given me any kind of negative reaction and I have very sensitive skin.
This shaving cream is just alright. It’s not my top pick but it’s not horrible. It’s only a few cents cheaper than my favorite kind, so I usually spend the extra and get a shaving cream that I enjoy. I won’t repurchase.
This does the job to get your legs shaved but I don’t like it compared to the other very soft on your skin shaving creams. This is a cheaper shaving cream but it definitely doesn’t feel like the name of the bottle, silk.
I like these shaving creams. They're inexpensive at $4 a bottle and last a long time. They have different scents too that keep still until your next shower. These also almost always leave my legs feeling silly and smooth.
It's okay, it's basic shaving cream and gets the job done. It's not really anything special it's cheap. I personally don't like it cause it doesn't come out well and it kinda doesn't stay foamy. So I won't buy again.
I don't like the ingredients in this product and I wish they were more natural. I would prefer a product with better ingredients. They worked fine but the formula would be better if it was thicker and lathered better.
So basic. This brand has been around for forever and instead of spending the few dollars on it I prefer to use something a little more useful. Something that would lock in moisture better and smell a little more good!
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos