BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Ashley A.
Henderson, NV
I love this shaving cream! I purchase mine at Dollar Tree, a mini can lasts me forever! Smells lightly of raspberries, and the foam comes out easily. Leaves my legs extremely soft, no need to find another shaving cream!
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It works well enough, and it smells amazing. It's a pretty thick lather and pretty good for a foam as opposed to a gel to foam formula. It has never given me any kind of negative reaction and I have very sensitive skin.
Shania H.
Brookland, AR
This shaving cream is just alright. It’s not my top pick but it’s not horrible. It’s only a few cents cheaper than my favorite kind, so I usually spend the extra and get a shaving cream that I enjoy. I won’t repurchase.
Clista G.
Richmond , KY
This does the job to get your legs shaved but I don’t like it compared to the other very soft on your skin shaving creams. This is a cheaper shaving cream but it definitely doesn’t feel like the name of the bottle, silk.
Jasmin R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like these shaving creams. They're inexpensive at $4 a bottle and last a long time. They have different scents too that keep still until your next shower. These also almost always leave my legs feeling silly and smooth.
Jennifer J.
Old bridge, NJ
It's okay, it's basic shaving cream and gets the job done. It's not really anything special it's cheap. I personally don't like it cause it doesn't come out well and it kinda doesn't stay foamy. So I won't buy again.
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't like the ingredients in this product and I wish they were more natural. I would prefer a product with better ingredients. They worked fine but the formula would be better if it was thicker and lathered better.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So basic. This brand has been around for forever and instead of spending the few dollars on it I prefer to use something a little more useful. Something that would lock in moisture better and smell a little more good!
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Raspberry more...
I love how thick and rich the lather is. My skin feels healthy and conditioning after using it. It doesn’t smell overly of perfume and I get a very close shave every time. I would recommend it and purchase it again.
Samantha H.
Lynchburg , VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Raspberry more...
This is my favorite shaving cream!! I have very sensitive skin, so it’s vital that I have one that is a moisturizer. A little goes a long way for sure. This always leaves my legs really smooth and hydrated for sure.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.