BY TUSCAN SOUL

Ashley S.
Turlock, CA
Love our silk shaving cream! I love all the choices in scents. It really helps keep your legs extra smooth and free from red bumps! I purchased at target and it's very affordable! Definitely a satisfied customer!
Beth B.
Waukesha, WI
The only shave cream I use is Pure Silk Dry Skin therapy. I absolutely love it! I have extremely dry skin along with psoriasis and this never dries me out! I love how silky it feels and even in the summer when I shave sometimes twice a week I feel like my can lasts a long time!! It's a great product at a great price! Buy it if you have dry skin!
Dessa M.
LEASBURG, MO
Great product at a great price, with lots of choices. The only downside is that some of them smell so great that my cat wants to follow me around and lick my legs, lol. I will buy again and would suggest to others.
Hilary A.
Hellam,Pa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Okay so first of all I got this amazing smelling shaving cream at my local Dollar Tree for $1! & it works like wonders! Absolutely love the clean shave it gives and moisturizes my legs so they are truly silky soft!
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This shaving cream is everything you need. Its cheap, its effective, and it lasts FOREVER! I cant remember the last time I bought a pack because it was so long ago. I highly recommend this for a smooth shave that lasts a long time. Just foamy enough to spread and still feel like a thick quality shaving cream.
Kaitlyn N.
Twin Lake, MI
Pure silk shave cream works well for moisturizing my legs to shave them. I usually get the strawberry kiwi scent, and it smells great. Pure silk is also on the cheaper end of shaving cream, so that's a huge plus.
Jinelle B.
N Chesterfld, VA
I got this in my #VowVoxBox from @influenster and never really thought to give pure silk a shot. I'm glad I did though! It smells great and my skin came out super smoothr afterwards. With my other shaving creams, I would usually get this weird feeling on my legs when I washed the residue off. It was like rubbing your hand on a wet car (it sounds weird, I know). But with this I didn't get that at all. Two thumbs up!
Kristin H.
Hopkinton
Has a great scent and goes on easy. I love the way it foams up and how smooth it is, it's as effective as anything else on the market. It's very easy to apply and doesn't irritate the skin. It's not expensive at all and I would recommend this product.
Victoria P.
Does the job! My legs always come out super smooth, only problem I've ever had is the bottle losing all the air with product still in the can. Kind of a bummer and waste, but maybe it was just a defect at the time.
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Completely in love with all of the Pure Silk Shaving Cream. I'm pretty sure that i tried all of the different kinds that there are and i cant even pick out a favorite they all smell so good and they work great!
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.